Question on this game

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on this game

Question on this game

I am on level 58/80 on the boss event and it is telling me I have to beat 143 bosses on this level this cant be right can it?I have heard of the other mess ups but not of this.

Screenshot_2014-02-17-16-05-41.png
    Last edited by Major Esmoker; 02-17-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My two cents. Just drown the baby and moo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's more than likely 143 total not 143 more.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have a similar problem, mine came from boss kills being reset. I had around 115+ or so, but I'm stuck on 24/80. I got taken down to 12 boss kills and need to get to 60, instead of the 10 the goal says to. So your problem is probably something similar.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well that does suck. Would be nice for a mod to answer since it's their bugs that are causing these issues but they are all off for some reason.

I posted a small ss to see...

I have killed 75 bosses now for level 58 I give up.....Thanks guys for the post!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Esmoker View Post
    I posted a small ss to see...

Looks like you got taken by the Gree bugs and have to get caught up to the current level.

I don't know the exact number because I blew through the bosses quickly but I do not recall a level taking more that 4 kills to get to the next one.

Good luck

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've had to do the whole "catch up" thing twice now, for the same level, and it's just ridiculous. I shouldn't have to kill an extra 48 bosses x2 just to get to 25/80 I can not wait until the mods are off their "holiday" and see what their response is.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Most likely it will be a non response. They will just wait until the next event starts and deal with the bugs in that event. 3 days and nothing from them

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's ridiculous how an event can clearly make many, many of your players angry and yet absolutely no response. Bet they try to fix it with a gold sale lmao

Banned
    Post Count
    Cry me a river 😄😄😄

Post Count
    [QUOTE=tatertots;1204844]It's ridiculous how an event can clearly make many, many of your players angry and yet absolutely no response. Bet they try to fix it with a gold sale lmao

what's a bet gree are hoping we will FORGET about this little injustice and move on... Surely we as paying customers aren't being ignored.. No company in their right mind would neglect paying customers 0_o looks like grees profits will continue to decline, and I bet in 6 months these games will be either played by a majority of bots or will fold lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger666 View Post
    Surely we as paying customers aren't being ignored.. No company in their right mind would neglect paying customers 0_o
    I like the sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Cry me a river 
    There is always one ignorant person isnt there....