GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A&F tell us about the upcomming ltb

Post Count

A&F tell us about the upcomming ltb

When is the new ltb going to start?
    Is it going to be cheap/expensive?
    Will a free player finally be able to finish it?
    Let me know soon please.
    Early thanks.
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Post Count
    doesnt anyone pay attention. ltb ends when battle ends. on monday, new ltb starts anywhere between tuesday and saturday, usually on wednesday or thursday
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And also. Mods never tell you about building early. If you have the cash upgrade a nc or similar while you wait.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The mods and developers don't tell us ****. They ask for feedback…oh well.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whine, whine, whine. The forum offers endless hilarity.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Instead of guessing what the final ip will be can some rich syndicate guy offer $5,000,000,000 in game cash to guess when these LTB threads will come out?
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count
    LTBs usually run 17-18 days so 18 days till the end of next battle will be 3 days from now
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All they know is that it's a building that most people will burn gold on to get to lvl 10 in 1 day.

Post Count
    Since GREE started this new referral program I guess it will be a cheap building again, so all new players have something to start with.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djonny88 View Post
    When is the new ltb going to start?
    Is it going to be cheap/expensive?
    Will a free player finally be able to finish it?
    Let me know soon please.
    Early thanks.
    I have finished the last two gold free?
    337-753-666

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What's the point of an ltb that everyone can finish? Or any prize that's easy to get.
    That last ltb was prize enough, great rewards for an easy&cheap bldg. Next one should be a real ltb,not comfort prize.
    That's what I think, anyway.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirmur View Post
    What's the point of an ltb that everyone can finish? Or any prize that's easy to get.
    That last ltb was prize enough, great rewards for an easy&cheap bldg. Next one should be a real ltb,not comfort prize.
    That's what I think, anyway.
    Because that's the point of playing a game, you should be able to finish the task. If you start on time and don't waste time between upgrades, you should be able to finish as long as you have saved up some cash. Gold should only be required if you want to finish early or if you're slacking starting/upgrading.

Too bad there are too many dbags spending thousands of real money and ruining the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoucan View Post
    Because that's the point of playing a game, you should be able to finish the task. If you start on time and don't waste time between upgrades, you should be able to finish as long as you have saved up some cash. Gold should only be required if you want to finish early or if you're slacking starting/upgrading.

Too bad there are too many dbags spending thousands of real money and ruining the game.

The many dbags that spend thousands of real money are the ones paying the developers, coders, graphic artists, and other employees along with hardware such as servers, office space and anything else that goes into the running of this game. It's the freeloaders that Gree has recently catered to with cheap ltb's with high stat prizes that are ruining this game.

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    The many dbags that spend thousands of real money are the ones paying the developers, coders, graphic artists, and other employees along with hardware such as servers, office space and anything else that goes into the running of this game. It's the freeloaders that Gree has recently catered to with cheap ltb's with high stat prizes that are ruining this game.
    +1
    Well played sir

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    and another +1 from me, the sooner that some free players realise that gold purchased from Gree pays for development of the game the better.