Dark Dance individual quest and heroic quest monsters aren't syncing so far.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dark Dance individual quest and heroic quest monsters aren't syncing so far.

Post Count

Dark Dance individual quest and heroic quest monsters aren't syncing so far.

I finished the beginner individual quest which had novice monsters as well as the beginner guild quest.
    I am working on the normal individual quest which has monsters without and prefix to their names. However, on the normal guild quest, the monsters have the same name with the prefix "adept" to their name with higher HP. I am asking, has anyone figured out how the normal individual and normal guild quest sync with this quest?

Gree, if you are reading this, my concern is that if every monster in the normal individual quest does not have a prefix, and every monster in the normal guild quest has the prefix "adept", the individual and guild quests will never sync together.
    Last edited by Bob2; 02-17-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2 View Post
    I finished the beginner individual quest which had novice monsters as well as the beginner guild quest.
    I am working on the normal individual quest which has monsters without and prefix to their names. However, on the normal guild quest, the monsters have the same name with the prefix "adept" to their name with higher HP. I am asking, has anyone figured out how the normal individual and normal guild quest sync with this quest?

Gree, if you are reading this, my concern is that if every monster in the normal individual quest does not have a prefix, and every monster in the normal guild quest has the prefix "adept", the individual and guild quests will never sync together.
    well, so far the guild quest levels have been divided into two parts: get x units by defeating the levels in individual quest (hence the sync) and then defeat these very hit-point healthy new mobs to finish guild level...

Post Count
    Thank you very much. I feel stupid for not realizing this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone have the reward list for guild portion normal and heroic?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goowokji View Post
    Anyone have the reward list for guild portion normal and heroic?
    individual normal prizes: they all suck.
    guild normal prize 10/10 is a 7k unit

individual heroic: 19/20 is a 20k unit, 20/20 is a 50/35k unit no boosts
    guild heroic: suck so far through 5/15

Post Count
    Almost completed quest they dont sync so far
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still no info on targets health/energy per hit in individual/guild quests? Rewards for for both parts?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This new format is stupid IMO. You are completely reliant on other guild members to finish the heroic quest when some (especially free players) won't. There's no way that those that WANT to help out more can. No one has 16m honor to buy the some of the quest units, and there's really no way to get that even as a gem player. Unless they give us the ability to use the guild bank for purchasing quest items (and banking both gold and honor), this format won't work. We have about a dozen people that would go above the required numbers to help the guild finish the quest, but their hands are tied in this quest format.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I can see what you are saying syKosis, but then those that aren't pulling their fare share shouldn't be receiving guild units. will likely be a focus on those that gem get into guilds with only other gemmers and the free players will end up falling to the wayside.

Post Count
    It just forces you to jump to other guilds and make alliances we have 9 guilds working together we need 4 more people who have completed individual to get final reward so if you have finished 789-864*115 come get your reward
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Lurker
    Post Count

Spread the Love! Jump around :)

HydroBeast (885-941-840) is currently on 11/15 heroic. We need 4 units to complete this level.

I've completed the heroic individual quest and can help out at any level and as many times as it takes. Send me a message or invite at: 444-849-929.

Cheers!

Lurker
    Post Count

15/15 - 10 left

We need about 10 more jumpers for the LTQ. Reposting on this thread out of desperation

knights whom say ni. 629553602

Only 2 hours left before guilds get locked for the War!

Lurker
    Post Count
    We need 5 more jumpers for the LTQ. Reposting on this thread out of desperation.

knights whom say ni. 629553602

Lurker
    Post Count
    2 left. Need someone at 20/20. If you get in, likely you get the final unit w/ us...