Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GREE logic (guild war rewards)

Lets apply GREE logic to various things,

meat is meat. I like my rat meat well done.

My neighbor is racing his 1986 conversion van in the Indy 500

the UFC no longer has weight classes.

the military is using Bi-planes again.

congratulations on the birth of your child.
    Now pick which baby you want.
    they are all the same aren't they?

Gree's guild war rewards are like a people randomly making weird comments indirectly complaining about the rewards.
    Most comments bad, a few really awesome.
    I think this thread deserves a H Ribbon.

Thanks for the ribbon Reversal.

My point was how logical is a reward scale using every guild. There are levels, classes, divisions for a reason. we all know 99.99% of the guilds will never reach #1. There are tons of people who fund Gree who should be given a fair playing field.

why isn't your guild #1?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeTheirTeeth View Post
    why isn't your guild #1?
    Why should every guild have the opportunity to get "good" rewards? There are tons of people who fund Gree =/= every deserves a level playing field. Why should the person that spends $5 per war feel they should be on par or have an equal playing field as the person who spends $100 per war?

... and the discussion about being fair and equal in a f2p game continues yet again, with no clear end in sight...

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

college ball vs. pro ball

I had 516,393 points during the last war. 1,872 wins, 77 losses
    I don't consider myself in the same league as DK so why am I fighting for what they are fighting for?
    I agree, the 5$ investor should compete for a 5$ reward.

Have you ever been to a drag race?
    there are certain levels of cars with different levels of investment. the prize is relative to the class.

help me out, I think you know what I'm trying to say.
    Last edited by TakeTheirTeeth; 02-18-2014 at 07:34 AM.

The rewards are equal to what you put in already. $5 league isn't going to have the shiny new epic as a reward, it just won't happen. Ask Spock (if he ever pops his head back in... apparently he quit because of me) about it and his boy scout troop that thinks they should have a separate "tier" to play in. It will have an old legendary at best. Mid range tier, maybe have Moontide+ as a reward. Is that what you want to compete for? An old legendary, or outdated Epic? They WILL NOT EVER make multiple leagues with different "entrance fees" or "spending caps" or whatever you want to call it. Of that I am sure. The day they do, I'll write you a check for $100 and pay your first entrance fee.

Now to you personally: If you had 500k points in the last war, you're clearly in a different league than people spending $5. Sadly, spending that amount of money to get that many points, you ARE in the DK league. You're clearly not "competing for a legendary league" or "the outdated Epic league" or anything like that. If you aren't getting an epic and you're pulling in 500k points per war, you're in the wrong guild, plain and simple. Either you spend less and join the rest of your guild, or you move to a new guild. 40 people pulling 500k points like you is 20 mil. Easily top 10 for iOS or Android. So, again, you ARE in the DK/Rainbow league. Sorry.

Plus, as we've seen in Arena and the like, you can play the system. A low level toon with a maxed out epic can dominate arena, getting geared out way easier than a level 100+ can. Ever play WoW and get into random BG's against lvl 19 twinks? Not fun unless you're twinked out too. Too many people would enter the low level leagues and dominate for cheap. Then you'd have people complaining about that. Just simply not going to happen.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Ever play WoW and get into random BG's against lvl 19 twinks? Not fun unless you're twinked out too. Too many people would enter the low level leagues and dominate for cheap.
    cheap my butt - if everyone started twink accounts itd be just as bad as wow, paying milions of gold for a crappy lvl 18-19 blue. pshh.

i made a lvl 10 for fun, they have their own tier in arena, and i think ive lost once, because i just let it sit and didnt use specials - my armor was weak against whatever that guy is. if i spent money on arena - id have NO compitition - especialy the first couple days after you turn lvl 10 because you are still facing lvl 1 guys with one character.

i agreethough -having separate leagues is an awful idea - basicly you are already in a seperate league - spenders in the top 10 get great prizes, and non spenders get what they put into the war.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I hear ya,

and you are correct I was in the wrong guild. #11

just venting, you know how it is.

speaking of the arena, Do you think it was designed for players who cannot compete in the wars?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeTheirTeeth View Post
    I hear ya,

and you are correct I was in the wrong guild. #11

just venting, you know how it is.

speaking of the arena, Do you think it was designed for players who cannot compete in the wars?
    It's made for those with a lot of gems who want easy epics. Best way to get an epic + imo. Just save gems....wait until u see a good epic+...then gun it from the start so no one wants to follow you.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    It's made for those with a lot of gems who want easy epics. Best way to get an epic + imo. Just save gems....wait until u see a good epic+...then gun it from the start so no one wants to follow you.
    no... saving wont help you, theres only one epic plus with many people aiming at it. you might get screwed here just as easy as a guild war.

as for the is this for people who cant fight in guildwars, no - its ment to waist more time before the war - or to spend more gems for the epic here, im just happy you get alotta armor fodder here if you play it
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I got my second epic from arena. It honestly isn't hard if u gem hard. Once people see u hit 600k points and the next person below you is at 200k. They start to think it's impossible to catch up. Just play tag with them..
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

the arena reward armor is always the + version?

how many gems for an arena run?