DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor folder drop rate

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Poor folder drop rate

How's everyone doing with the drop rate for folders ,,,
    after doing the ltq,s and boss event I have gained 14 folders ,,
    Most of the time I'm using all my energy and getting no folders,, my faction should be able to get to complete about 6 boss's before the event is over for them

Post Count
    I used 3,000 energy today - zero folders so far

Post Count
    I'v gotten 425 since they came out and I haven't tried a lot

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have 23 folders since they started to drop have been doing LTQ and boss

Consistent Contributor Transmitter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Buying folders, please pm me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got 120 in the last ltq alone

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Since I started this thread I used over 5k energy and no folders,, I on droid, which maps are you guys using

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think I got 1 folder for about 5k of energy used. Is that your intended rate gree?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    I'v gotten 425 since they came out and I haven't tried a lot
    Did you use the airplane thingy by any chance that you got that many folders? Would've been smarter to keep quiet. People who've used the glitch are going to be at a huge advantage during the raid boss event. You might wanna think about that one gree, but I know know.... Thinking things through is not how you operate. Just forget I even thought that you could.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    had about 300-320 drop. have done the LTQ, the complete boss event, and the current LTQ half way. been a pretty good drop rate actually.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm getting one per 1500 energy. If you did the LTQ, you should have about 400-500 by now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ive been complaing about the drop rate since the crate event but today i found 3 and thought omg that is awsome!!!! Went to donate them and 0 NOTHIN, NOTTA, ZILCH, SWEET FA wtf are you playin at gree????????

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    had about 300-320 drop. have done the LTQ, the complete boss event, and the current LTQ half way. been a pretty good drop rate actually.
    Let's just say that if you completed the ltq that reqiered several vaults of gold or the knowledge of the "airplane thingy" and you already completed the boss event, you are way far and beyond an average player. So whatever you've got is irrelevant unless gree only cares about those who know about glitches or spend several vaults of gold each event.

I don't think that an average player has anywhere close to 100 folders right now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I consider myself an average player. Amazingly, I've got 35 so far. WOW!! I'm exited. (sarc)

It's almost as many as were given free during last Raid Boss. I've gotten the 3rd most in my faction. 1 person has donated 57. I don't know for sure but...He probably bought a few of them. Nobody could possibly beat my record without doubling my effort. I'm that good. (sarc)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I think I got 1 folder for about 5k of energy used. Is that your intended rate gree?
    I average about 2500-4000 energy per folder. And that on high level maps with 600-1000 energy per hit where the droprate should be VERY good according to admins...