Looking for LLP with 40K(+) x level stats....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for LLP with 40K(+) x level stats....

Post Count

Looking for LLP with 40K(+) x level stats....

Allied Forces United is looking for strong LLP with 40,000 (+) x level stats to join us.

We go for streaks. We have only lost three battles in the last six wars, to include the current war. We are looking to add up to 10 new members before the next war.

Our LLP are camper type accounts. We participate in the raid boss and epic boss events only. We do have some allies that we team up with at times during these events to ensure growth. If you have a main syndicate that you complete events with already that is fine. We just need to come together for the wars.

We use GroupMe for chat. Hit me up there at txbigball@yahoo.com or apply at 212-451-475.

JD
    Allied Forces United is looking for new members. Ask me for details.

Add me on GroupMe @ txbigball@yahoo.com!

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my mentally disturbed, physically abusive, cold dead hand!"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Are you looking for a new syndicate? We are a top 400 syn but we prefer you to be active than have awesome stats. Donations negotiable. Over 95% of bonuses. Use of LINE app essential. Come join us. 675-463-329

Post Count
    Ok, I have added two new members with 70k (+) x level stats. I have room for 8 more.

Ultimately we are looking for members under level 60, and most definitely under L100.

Again, we use GroupMe for chat. Hit me up there at txbigball@yahoo.com or apply at 212-451-475. We will not be back in our syndicate until the Epic Boss event is over. There are some baby accounts there now holding down the fort. So you will get the fastest response via GroupMe.

JD

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my mentally disturbed, physically abusive, cold dead hand!"

Post Count
    We just added two MLP accounts with 12 million in stats and two MLP with 6 million in stats. Still looking to add five more accounts. We really need accounts below level 45 with between 1.2-3.0 million stats. That is the target but no strong LLP-MLP will be refused. Hit me up on GroupMe. txbigball@yahoo.com

JD