Fixing the boss limit NOW?! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fixing the boss limit NOW?!

Post Count
    fixing the bug mid way through? thats f*** up, cmon my lvl 105 with 4mil stats completed the event and still has the item but now my lvl 53 5mil stat account wont complete it... good job gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    im still useing 1 hit..only thing that changed for me was the name of boss and #s and also the loot..im nearly done now on 180/200 still 1 hit
    Anyone else noticed this? If so, I can't wait to hear the uproar from those that completed day one. "But I didn't get a chance at the higher loot"

No one will ever be happy it seems. But seriously, the event should have been pulled in the first hr, or remained the same for its entirety.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Burn View Post
    Anyone else noticed this? If so, I can't wait to hear the uproar from those that completed day one. "But I didn't get a chance at the higher loot"

No one will ever be happy it seems. But seriously, the event should have been pulled in the first hr, or remained the same for its entirety.
    yea i agree on that..im gonna finsih it off tho b4 it gets to ungodly amt of health since i know they fixed it..we know now that next epic will be 200 kills..gree isnt slowing down on anything..more more more is all they keep hollering when all the customoers all said no we dont want more..they will only listen when all decides they have had enuff..untill then keep exspecting the events to be more money and time consumeing
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    yea i agree on that..im gonna finsih it off tho b4 it gets to ungodly amt of health since i know they fixed it..we know now that next epic will be 200 kills..gree isnt slowing down on anything..more more more is all they keep hollering when all the customoers all said no we dont want more..they will only listen when all decides they have had enuff..untill then keep exspecting the events to be more money and time consumeing
    Well said lemon haze. Gree will continue to push the limits. They do not need any other players than the top 10%. Until the top start complaining forget any action. I feel both sides have valid points and not everyone can get all units. That is unless you want to put the money out for them. This is a money making game not for fun but for profit. Once you come to accept this it is not so frustrating. The only question you have to answer is how much are you willing to spend to stay relevance in the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    Well said lemon haze. Gree will continue to push the limits. They do not need any other players than the top 10%. Until the top start complaining forget any action. I feel both sides have valid points and not everyone can get all units. That is unless you want to put the money out for them. This is a money making game not for fun but for profit. Once you come to accept this it is not so frustrating. The only question you have to answer is how much are you willing to spend to stay relevance in the game.
    remember them changing top three prices??
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    remember them changing top three prices??
    Which supports what I said top three prizes go to the top 10%. They complained it got fixed.

Post Count
    yup there is no stragety to this game..what does it take to be at the top welll alot of money..u can be a complete retard and be in top faction as long u willing to spend..i spend about 200$ a month and that is it..thats about what i would spend going to a club so i dont mind that but i dont compete in ever event they have for gold i do what i can free and get whatever and move along..most of us are addicts and gree knows that why else would we give them 1000s of dollars a month on a half functional game,it sure isnt for the good customer service and graphics
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Which supports what I said top three prizes go to the top 10%. They complained it got fixed.
    Now that 10% can finish this event regardless of whether it's been fixed or not, so nobody will change anything... Disgusting tactics by disgustingly run business where only select few are 'valued customers' - others ain't worth a sniff...

This very well may be the straw that broke camel's back for way too many to recover the downhill rolling rock...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-me-done/page2

This is Gree's response and a link to the thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    It is not the weekend anymore lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Being in top 10 faction this event made me to quit. I killed around 400 bosses and it keeps resetting. LTQ hits don't register but xp keep adding I leveled up 9 times and no where near to finish.Every 2nd war I was having tier 2 gold bonus now instead giving my money to GREE F U C K E R S I will keep in my pockets. Thanks for the event GREE. Good job event developers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Thread was locked for many many reasons. In fact you can pm your case/comment etc. I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say and talk to you about it if you would like.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ssed-it-Part-2

It's always a weekend at Greeland. New event starts lets do it on a weekend. Issues pop up; it's a weekend.

Funny Gree has made posts on threads not related to the issue but can't address the only one we all want answers on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We need to get the word out to the rest of people that play gree games, show how gree will screw them , do as many reviews as you can on any gree game. Be honest and give them a proper review. I am sure they will get at least 1 star ...ok maybe not ...lol

Banned
    Post Count
    I want my boss kills back that where taken away!!! Over 100 boss kills just gone!!!

P.S Threads about kills reductions are dissapearing from forums already!!!