Fixing the boss limit NOW?!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fixing the boss limit NOW?!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Exclamation Fixing the boss limit NOW?!

You let the bug ride & half the community gets to complete the epic boss event for free....
    Now you fox it and freeze the boss progress until our kills catch up with the boss level we are showing to be at... Essentially making us kill all the bosses over again, starting from level 10.
    Why? How is that a fair thing to do? You messed up, let it ride.
    You want community feedback? Here it is - let the bug ride. You messed up & it's not fair to fix it mid event, causing more work & resets, when the people who got it free have a huge advantage now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with this even though I have finished. But if they remove the units from those of us who took the time to finish I won't be happy. Everyone should get the unit and this should be a lesson to the devs. A simple run through of the event even using gold would have spotted this issue at just level 10. Perhaps start a beta test programme for android users to iron out these issues, it's getting extremely boring now.

Also drop the 200 boss thing altogether if this event wasn't riddled with bugs people still weren't happy. Bring back the epic boss with faction goals, this event was terrible in my opinion.
    Last edited by Brizzol; 02-17-2014 at 02:00 AM.

Exclamation Fix the bug or im out

agreed, from whom I have spoken to, %50 to 75% have competed the 200 boss mission and have received the great unit. We are sick of being SUPER OVERCHARGED to be competitive in this VIDEOGAME. Then along comes a glitch like this... An energy boost unit which has been loooong over due, kudos to gree for that. But you do not invest our money back into the game, and of course the event is bugged, cancelled, or late. Please revert the mission so we can all get the +1 energy unit. Only 3 people in my circle did not finish before gree patched it. I have spent 3 hours farming and have had not a single boss appear... I've been frustrated with Gree and their obvious money grabs, and the lack of staffing and customer service. This one really lays it open for me... Put your heads together and find a FAIR and Speedy solution to this problem or I am jumping ship... I am already looking forward to the money I will be saving.. I am sure I am not the only one...

Banned
    Post Count
    I think gree have done a fabulous job. Until you do better id shut up.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree this event should be left as it was. If that's not going to happen you should just award everyone all the units.

No wonder Gree profits are taking a dive , people are fed up of how crap your games are becoming. Your trying to up your profits but all your doing is making people quit your games due to you being such money grabbers. It won't be long before most of your customers give you a big fat V sign and sign out from your games for good. Then we can watch your profits slide to virtually nothing and you'll go bust and be laughing at you.

I think I may go to that new order and chaos game gree will probably delete from my post. I've heard that is an awesome game!

Post Count
    So now that most LLP and powerful players got the last unit due to a glitch, the rest of us have to suffer? they messed up loads of times in the pass and never did any thing so why now and about 2 days late? very unfair on players who never had a chance to try and get last unit, as its impossible to get it now.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I agree with This

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham171 View Post
    agreed, from whom I have spoken to, %50 to 75% have competed the 200 boss mission and have received the great unit. We are sick of being SUPER OVERCHARGED to be competitive in this VIDEOGAME. Then along comes a glitch like this... An energy boost unit which has been loooong over due, kudos to gree for that. But you do not invest our money back into the game, and of course the event is bugged, cancelled, or late. Please revert the mission so we can all get the +1 energy unit. Only 3 people in my circle did not finish before gree patched it. I have spent 3 hours farming and have had not a single boss appear... I've been frustrated with Gree and their obvious money grabs, and the lack of staffing and customer service. This one really lays it open for me... Put your heads together and find a FAIR and Speedy solution to this problem or I am jumping ship... I am already looking forward to the money I will be saving.. I am sure I am not the only one...
    I agree with This statement and gree developers they dont even react on topics like This... Only if it fits in there way then they Will react. They are a bunch of pocket fillers
    Last edited by Snatcher; 02-17-2014 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Greedy gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow. We got screwed again! This game is about to have a bunch more empty bases.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham171 View Post
    Since Birmingham feels the need to post the same message in two spots. Ill respond in kind...

"Stop whining. You had plenty of time to complete the event gold free. People who did complete spent an average of 8 hours doing triggers and kills every 2 minutes for that entire 8 hours. That's a pita! It was the most mindless and awful waste of time.... But people did it. You didn't... You took your time and didn't put in that effort and now you want the what people who worked harder and faster than you got. You complain about being "SUPER OVERCHARGED" yet here was an opportunity to complete something gold free. An event which still didn't value strategy... But AT LEAST valued hard work above spending. Quit whining... Open up your pocketbook... And pay gree some money to finish."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cOsMiC-tRiGgEr View Post
    Since Birmingham feels the need to post the same message in two spots. Ill respond in kind...

"Stop whining. You had plenty of time to complete the event gold free. People who did complete spent an average of 8 hours doing triggers and kills every 2 minutes for that entire 8 hours. That's a pita! It was the most mindless and awful waste of time.... But people did it. You didn't... You took your time and didn't put in that effort and now you want the what people who worked harder and faster than you got. You complain about being "SUPER OVERCHARGED" yet here was an opportunity to complete something gold free. An event which still didn't value strategy... But AT LEAST valued hard work above spending. Quit whining... Open up your pocketbook... And pay gree some money to finish."
    As a free (so you will say crappy) HLP, I couldn't do that, bosses needed mostly 2 cash hits to go down.
    So in 4 days, it would have been possible if the event stayed like that for everyone.
    I worked hard, but only got a hundred down...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    STOP WHINING

WE GOT SCREWED

Both interchangeable perhaps depending on what time the so-called glitch was glitched.

If it happened some hours earlier would we have a different perspective?
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Lurker
    Post Count
    So, the people who abused get the reward. The people who didnt will pay for have the reward. Just lol

first of all, I am a light gold spender, 2nd, I am firm in my stance and will share it with anyone but will not spam. 3rd... damn u... I spend the first part of this event taking care of my sick wife... Video games loose priority in certain situations

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And to those of us who had our kills reset? Whoops, my bad. Not spending another dime!