So NOW you raise the boss level? That's awesome.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So NOW you raise the boss level? That's awesome.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

So NOW you raise the boss level? That's awesome.

Now after half the community is finished you guys decide to raise the levels of bosses. Smooth going.

Even more awesome for those of us who had our kills reset to nothing.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm hitting myself in the nut that I didn't finish it earlier.

Post Count
    Are u talking about not getting past lvl 10 for the bosses. I'm on lvl 20/80 defeat the drug lord. Up to here I couldn't go past lvl 10. I've kill 47 bosses do far. Now I went to kill a boss and the name doesn't even match the boss being killed. Wtf gree can't you get one event right. On top of that I need to upgrade unit building now when I've been upgrading ltb building these past 5 months. It's a crazy unreliable game with massive amounts of problems daily.
    Crime city I accept all
    Mafia code 123 096 134
    2 Modern war ids I'd: 733 991 723 - 420-371-034 join our fraction
    Invite code: 724958660 and development camp 513459736

There goes my hope of finishing. Now everyone who got the unit easily gets to keep it while us who didnt finish it yet get screwed. Good thinking gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the MASSIVE amounts of players who are already done or close to done because of Grees TERRIBLE programming.

The event is nearly half over... at this point as a company, this is where you let it go and say "we fu*ked up... again," and just leave the damn thing as is for the remainder of the event.

Half of my faction is finished, and the other half got their kills reset to like 10 or less... some lost as many as 150 boss kills. I would be nearly finished right now had it not been for that particularly special feature.

Of course Gree support says "we are aware of the issue and looking into it." That is a famous line these days.

I don't give a sh*t if it costs a million dollars or zero to do an event... I just want an even playing field. None of this change the rules of the game half way through crap...

I've about hit my breaking point with the complete ineptitude of this company.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow so half the community got the unit so dumb gree please do something about this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Very disappointed with Gree recently for all the bugs and glitch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is compleatley BS, Gree better give everyone that unit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can say 75% of my faction has it done why would you change it now so it's not right gree two events in a row

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree make it right

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree better prepare themselves for a class action lawsuit if they don't get their crap together. People spend money on this game and all it takes is a few of them to get righteously pissed enough to lawyer up. It's not just this - it's everything.
    5th Panzer Div.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is one of those cases, were they screwed up (which is often) and just set it back to how it was for the players who completed it, why punish the players. I completed it but the players should have an equal shot at it.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    C'mon. You're complaing about not being able to keep going through this event with the glitch. Yes there was a glitch and some people got onto it right away and went for the 200 kills. If you weren't one of those people who started working on it right away than that was your decision. Obviously at some point Gree would have realised their mistake and started working on fixing the issue. If you didn't have time to get the goal completed than it's up to you because obviously some people did have enought time.

It won't be fair if Gree tries to take away any units & valor that you've already earned but they don't have to keep allowing everyone to continue this event with the bug/glitch.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Says a guy who completed it lmao

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    I was trying to be an honest player and wait for them to sort this out, but if this is their idea of making things "right".. I feel extremely shafted.