So NOW you raise the boss level? That's awesome. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So NOW you raise the boss level? That's awesome.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's not fair to take it away, but this was another mistake

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I quit. Congrats Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count

WTH?

Again, how is it fair again to us, HLP? We've been playing the longest, we are your most loyal players, and you screw us over, again...
    Dammit, I could have finished this one with some time, but again, only LLP's Monster and heavy gold users can compete...
    I'll start to search for another game I can be addicted to...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For me personally, it would be one thing if they patched the "glitch" and it all of a sudden started working. We all had the same amount of time to kill bosses.

My problem comes from the fact that a SIGNIFICANT number of players (including myself) Had kills reset to next to nothing thus erasing time those players invested and effectively nullifying future time spent just to catch up to a status they already achieved.

Secondly, who is to say that this was a glitch? Developers were quiet and support gave jack squat for insight... how are we as players at fault for just doing the event presented to us?

We aren't. It's pathetic that this company can't see that and rather than learn from its mistakes, it purposefully infuriates its customer base.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They should have left it alone. Not fair to take the units away and not fair to not give the rest of us the chance to finish . Not gonna turn out good either way. Bad Gree Bad !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Again, how is it fair again to us, HLP? We've been playing the longest, we are your most loyal players, and you screw us over, again...
    Dammit, I could have finished this one with some time, but again, only LLP's Monster and heavy gold users can compete...
    I'll start to search for another game I can be addicted to...
    Define heavy gold user? I'm a free player and got it done with both my hlp who has ok stats and mini last night....

NoW everytime!

Now everytime there is a mess up from Gree I picture in my head a animated post that someone did last week saying Meanwhile back at Gree Headquarters and a guy standing there with loads of money laughing......

Lurker
    Post Count
    @Spetsnaz

Your comment is somewhat BS.

A lot of players were not able to use this glitch. They could not see the bosses, they had to do multiple hits on the bosses etc. etc.

Gree should give everyone the same chance or no one at all. Simple as that. It is called fair gameplay.

Post Count
    SO.... JUST SAY ::::: F xxx Grxxx
    Faction Name: Down Syndrome Zombies
    Faction Code: 985-231-151

Bonuses :-
    Casualty Rate: +15%
    Health regen time: + 35%
    Infantry attack: +30%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground attack: +25%
    Ground Defense: +35%
    Air Defense: +35%
    Air attack: +20%
    Sea Defense: +30%
    Sea attack: +10%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building output: +30
    Guil member increase: +36

Post Count
    Don't worry guys, here have a tissue and dry them eyes off!

Ps. Should of started earlier and got it finished! YOUR LOSE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxCollector View Post
    Don't worry guys, here have a tissue and dry them eyes off!

Ps. Should of started earlier and got it finished! YOUR LOSE!
    PS: I did start early. My kills were reset to 10 on day two.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whammo View Post
    I'm talking about the MASSIVE amounts of players who are already done or close to done because of Grees TERRIBLE programming.

The event is nearly half over... at this point as a company, this is where you let it go and say "we fu*ked up... again," and just leave the damn thing as is for the remainder of the event.

Half of my faction is finished, and the other half got their kills reset to like 10 or less... some lost as many as 150 boss kills. I would be nearly finished right now had it not been for that particularly special feature.

Of course Gree support says "we are aware of the issue and looking into it." That is a famous line these days.

I don't give a sh*t if it costs a million dollars or zero to do an event... I just want an even playing field. None of this change the rules of the game half way through crap...

I've about hit my breaking point with the complete ineptitude of this company.

If you didnt give a **** about the cost. Then why such a rant? Problem solved go and purchase 10 vaults of gold. In fact why not 11 youll probably need the extra.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Easy to say when events always start when you are awake...
    Non-US players usually start events a little late, really sorry that we have to sleep...

This event is the final glitch for me

Anyway, nuking my base and giving all to my faction
    Don't worry, Gree's not losing much with me, I was a light gold player and even had stop spending a while away

So they fixed the boss health but not the part where on level 58 I have to kill the boss 143 times........I need a good war game not made by Greed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hope the customer service dept is nice and refreshed from their 3 day weekend. Hahahahaha