Thread: Give it up.

Give it up.

To all of you who are posting "why are a wars every week?" And "I want More Ltqs". Just give up. Your wasting your words. Gree will never pay attention to whT you want. They only pay attention to money. That's how their company is run. Stop spamming forums with this kind of stuff.

Would you rather see more polls about what 20 different people think the war rewards should be changed to?

It's a public forum. As much as you hate people spamming certain topics, or repetitive topics, they have just as much right to post as you do.

Just as Gree is set in their ways, so are the forum members. This post won't change the posting habits of others. I would have thought you'd known that considering how long you've been around.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Yeah because giving up is what you do when you want to achieve change? "Stop spamming forums with this kind of stuff" defeats the whole purpose of this forum.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Your post is worse then all them complaining " just give up" haha

Would have thought that I would have more support on this... But I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    Would have thought that I would have more support on this... But I guess not.
    What did you think was gonna happen when you started complaining about the complainers? The only place that goes is people complaining about the people complaining about the complainers, which only leads to... Well, you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    What did you think was gonna happen when you started complaining about the complainers? The only place that goes is people complaining about the people complaining about the complainers, which only leads to... Well, you get the idea.
    lol, give it up on us giving up :P
    seriously, this is the place for comments about the game.
    for the good or worse there's nothing else we can do so we at least use our right to comment/complain.
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **