Boss numbers reduced

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss numbers reduced

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Boss numbers reduced

I have experienced a significant loss of boss kill numbers. I don't know if this is related to the energy kill issue but it could be. My total numbers have reduced by about 60%.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

To be honest, I am sure I have had a splash screen come up before saying server error if I was killing a boss and the WiFi dropped out. Not 100% sure on this however.
    Last edited by Ysae Kaeps ASU; 02-16-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Units also removed

Thank you

It appears it's been closed. No reason why added by Moderator.

All previously received units have been removed as well.

A response would be nice by the company via the moderators.
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Post Count
    Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.
    LMAO...are you serious, i mean really? Have you seen the forum.....day late and dollar short. One event ended and another is half way thru before all of this madness is acknowledged.....Just do us all a favor and admit how embarrassed you are to work for GREE.... How can you possibly make this up to people??? Complete JOKE.... I work for a large firm...let me just say if what went on at my firm that goes on at yours we would be out of business or sued daily......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Sigh... some fix. Thanks, this was sure swell. Much appreciated by the whole community (at least those who already finished).

Hey how about all of those bosses that got erased from my progress? Now you can tell me to piss up a rope and give you guys 7 vaults to finish what half of my faction already did for free.

Your company never ceases to amaze me.
    Last edited by whammo; 02-17-2014 at 12:41 AM.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Well then don't run events on the weekends if you f*****g idiots can't support them during that time frame. Lmfao at you morons!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

OK, thanks for the reply.

Hopefully its repaired and units and numbers are returned after the weekend.

agreed... we pay you lots, why is staff not around during the events?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I was 31/80 with the glitch and lost 70 kills, fairs enough, what about the ones that finished the event during the glitch

Lurker
    Post Count

What about fairness to others?

Hey guys,

Hey Sirius, when can we expect the next bugfix? What about players who were few bosses before finish? Do you think you will fix the problem before event is over?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey Sirius guess what - this hasnt worked. I was 8 last night, on 33 this morning after restarting loads of times. You really are a bunch of (&&(*ker's

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

So why did some people get the kills reset and others didn't, 31/80 and 70 kills last night, 31/80 and 10 kills this morning ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

Completely screwed on boss event. I now have to beat him 20 times to move on because my wins disappeared even though I only needed 6.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Why did some accounts get reset and done didn't, we need an answer please