Please make this change on the next update

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please make this change on the next update

Post Count

Please make this change on the next update

Mods and designers PLEASE make this change. Make the instant upgrade with gold a 2 click system like everything else. I realize it's my fault when I click finish now rather than another button close by, but it is a very easy mistake to make on an iPod touch. Please make a confirmation step. I know I can't be the only one making this mistake.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    Mods and designers PLEASE make this change. Make the instant upgrade with gold a 2 click system like everything else. I realize it's my fault when I click finish now rather than another button close by, but it is a very easy mistake to make on an iPod touch. Please make a confirmation step. I know I can't be the only one making this mistake.
    Anything that cost "real money" as in gold should have a "confirm step". If you select an upgrading building to check time left for upgrade and it doesn't come up right away.... Guess what the next button you hit is if the window does show up.. "finish Now"!!! Gold gone, because it doesn't ask are you sure...

Edit: Another reason I no longer buy gold.. It got ridiculous.

Post Count
    Aye, I've made this mistake a few times. anything that costs gold needs to be confirmed.

That and the login splash window usually buried behind one or two others to buy those stupidly overpriced weapons/crates needs a confirm step also. The "okay" button just coincidentally lines up with the buy button on the window behind it. Shady crap.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not everything that uses gold should have a confirmation step. Refilling health during war should not, often time is important and would just slow down your game play. However, many gold uses should have a confirm screen. Knowing Gree they never will.
    You should just submit a ticket, and explain your mistake. Sometimes Support is helpful.

Post Count
    "Anything that cost "real money" as in gold should have a "confirm step"."

Agreed.

I've been cutting back on my gold buying. All I want to use it for is syndicate events. I threw away 120 on an instant upgrade that I didn't want to instantly complete. Irksome. I think the only way to avoid making that mistake is to not buy any gold at all.

Post Count
    This has been a request since gold was invented by Al Gore in 1392. Not going to happen. Buy more gold and that will solve your problem.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Take immediate screen shot after it happens, and then write to support in game. They usually refund the gold. Almost always.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    if you send in ticket gree will reverse this for you. Been there

Post Count
    Thanks. I'll try that. Still wish that they would just make it a 2 click system.

Post Count
    just bought a stupid crate 90 gold for a weak crate item. hurts for a free player saving is 300 gold...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
    just bought a stupid crate 90 gold for a weak crate item. hurts for a free player saving is 300 gold...
    flash screen causedme to waste 250 gold on a tripple crate, only got 4k worth of items. gree please implement a confirm or cancle button when buying something with gold except in battle on refills.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtahole75 View Post
    I've asked this before after blowing 500 gold during a war that at the end came down to 15k in points separating use from top 250.
    that is totally different and is on you.