Create a new event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Create a new event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Splifton View Post
    I'd like to see us be able to plant traps in your own buildings. As someone goes to rob one of your buildings the trap/explosion goes off. You earn extra cash from them and wipe out half of their stamina.
    dude, seriously this would be awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    How about adding dialogue to LTQs. When you complete the first job you get a clue/riddle that you have to solve to find the next job you have to complete instead of click this npc on this map then click on this npc on this map.

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Splifton View Post
    I'd like to see us be able to plant traps in your own buildings. As someone goes to rob one of your buildings the trap/explosion goes off. You earn extra cash from them and wipe out half of their stamina.
    Sound good)

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

Post Count
    I would like to see a button on each profile where someone could place a bounty on that persons head. For example the person who beats him until he is "too beaten up to fight" earns the reward.

Not kind of an event but it would be fun to retaliate to robbers and others could earn their cash as bounty hunters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShmoo69 View Post
    How about a direct challenge TURF WAR for syndicates.

Allow for a week long event that would allow syndicates to call each other out. As the war ensues set a health for each player based on level (high level players would have more health than lower level). When your health runs out you are done (killed off) for the round and can't be reset however you can replenish it before it runs out with gold. There would be no time limits for each war and the winner would be declared by one crew being completely eliminated. If a team declines a challenge than they would lose points and the challenging syndicate would be awarded token points. The only crew to be awarded points after an actual war (accepted by both syndicates) would be the winners. Of course a crew could "Go to war" as many times in the week (or whatever timeframe established) as they can muster.

Just a thought for something slightly different.
    This is an interesting idea. The idea to refill consistently with gold is a terrible idea for those non-gold spending syndicates. If you had it to where no one wins until the crew is completed eliminated, the team that was willing to spend more gold would win.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -C- View Post
    I would like to see a button on each profile where someone could place a bounty on that persons head. For example the person who beats him until he is "too beaten up to fight" earns the reward.

Not kind of an event but it would be fun to retaliate to robbers and others could earn their cash as bounty hunters
    You must be a former mafia wars player. They had this feature in there and it was pretty cool. I'd like to see that come to this game.

Post Count

Plant bombs

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    How about an event where you plant bombs in rivals hoods. They have 1hr or 30mins to difuse the bomb. Planting a bomb costs 1 stamina. Diffusing a bomb just requires you to click on it in time. Each successfully diffused bomb give you a point. Each bomb you plant that explodes give you a point. prizes can be awarded for most bombs planted, most bombs diffused, most bombs detonated, and syndicate prizes for points totals.

It is both activity rich, if you are checking your hood, you can do well. It is also open for gold spending to plant more bombs. doesn't really depend on your stats, but just activity.

thoughts, suggestions, criticizms?
    Can i drop 30 bombs in 1 hood ? Or just 1 ...or just like pvp attacks...
    Apple Maffia invite code : 425-562-094

inniti super caput tuum

https://groupme.com/join_group/5689334/aiAKSh[/url

Post Count
    They can't put new items in the stores for 2 years, you actually expect them to create something new?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Apple Maffia View Post
    Can i drop 30 bombs in 1 hood ? Or just 1 ...or just like pvp attacks...
    I like the idea of planting lots of bombs in 1 hood. The benefit/risks are equal. Plant alot and your enemy could difuse them all to gain points, or you could get a bigger point payout by having them all explode. Good chance aspect to the event. Also allows for some strategy in choosing which hoods to plant bombs in.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbrbb View Post
    This is an interesting idea. The idea to refill consistently with gold is a terrible idea for those non-gold spending syndicates. If you had it to where no one wins until the crew is completed eliminated, the team that was willing to spend more gold would win.
    I understand no-gold crews have no appreciation for events that involve using gold to do better or go further however, I don't believe Gree would invest in any new event that they couldn't profit from. Just like any event in CC the gold spenders (of which I'm only a very small spender these days) would benefit the most from this type of event.

BTW. I like the bomb trap idea.
    Last edited by TheShmoo69; 02-17-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Post Count
    Anything new would be great!

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    alternate pvp with wars
    pvps have to have similar prizes though, and syndicate goals etc
    imagine a pvp with streak prizes! = gold spend = possibility
    (although gree would have to increase amounts of hits before the beat up screen appeared, especially as we can only see 20 different people on the rivals list)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They should take the goals out of my minis list. I will never be able to complete them like I did on my main because there are so many events. Like build a sports bar this doesn't even make sense anymore.

Lurker
    Post Count

ya

Quote Originally Posted by H8er-aid View Post
    They should take the goals out of my minis list. I will never be able to complete them like I did on my main because there are so many events. Like build a sports bar this doesn't even make sense anymore.
    I wish we could go inside buildings...more of a 3d effect