When does it stop???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: When does it stop???

Post Count

When does it stop???

Monthly the top 25 syndicates spend thousands of dollars. Due to some of my thinkings i think gree doesnt care about any other syndicates or players i think they just make the game more expensive for the people that they know will spend the thousands of dollars to complete syndicate events or come in number 1 in the battles.

What do you guys think?!?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Many of them aren't even paying customers, they are gree employees planted to continue participating in events

oh come on, you think fight club would really split into 3 syns that spend MORE than before?

This is all a giant scam.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If this is true .. bye bye credit card / no more gold.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greetard View Post
    I think you asked a rhetorical question. That's why the best money spent is on 8-balls and hookers.
    Quoted for truth.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gambling. Thats all!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count

Post Count
    I prefer to burn my money rather than spending it to buy gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Many of them aren't even paying customers, they are gree employees planted to continue participating in events

oh come on, you think fight club would really split into 3 syns that spend MORE than before?

and where is your proof, that is a big accusation to make and i would even say that if it was true then Gree would be bordering on illegal activities by upping the ante on the true paying customers/players, maybe we could have a comment from Gree about this... or will they just ignore it?. Either way the paying public deserve to know the truth.
    Last edited by dribblin todger; 02-17-2014 at 04:38 AM. Reason: fixed typo's

Post Count
    But we all know they wont comment because thats just how they are. And just dont you think its a little insane that they pay easily 20,000 $ a month in just this war?

Post Count

100% agree with you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rule View Post
    But we all know they wont comment because thats just how they are. And just dont you think its a little insane that they pay easily 20,000 $ a month in just this war?
    I have a feeling that they wont too..

I do think its insane, but who am i to judge what someones spending their cash on, however if free gold and employees or employees contacts are being used to artificialy prompt true game players to spend even more cash then that is unethical, bad business practice and illegal on the grounds of rigging the final result meaning that true paying players are being forced down the list of the loot available...

Post Count
    Also lets just put it this way what kinda job could a idiot have that pays them 2,000 - 4,000 $ a month where they sit home and click buttons all day?

Lurker
    Post Count

Agreed!!!!