GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another "I quit" thread

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down another "I quit" thread

Dear Gree,

I was going to attach a screenshot of the last two attacks I lost in the last battle but it appears this forum doesn't allow you to attach files from an android device, which is funny for a support forum for a mobile game. At any rate, I have found myself losing attacks in the last few battles where my stats are 2-5x better than the person I'm losing to. Far higher level, I'm maxed out on mafia vs their <100 mafia, my 2.5k items used vs their 400, and most importantly my attack stats are
    hundreds of k higher than their defense stats. And I lost not one, as in some sort of algorithmic anomaly, but multiple times, and we lost the battle. It's just stupid, there's no logic to it. I've been playing for 2 years now and have been feeling being degrees of frustration ever since gree took over, I honesty don't know why I haven't quit sooner.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I lose to people 2 mill lower than me, multiply your attack by 0.8 and thats guarenteed win rate

Ibtl

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    I lose to people 2 mill lower than me, multiply your attack by 0.8 and thats guarenteed win rate

Ibtl
    Lol. I wish I could say that was legit, it would make it easy. With my measly 4 mill attack that would guarantee a win against 3.2 mill. Ive lost more then 2 or 3 this event that were a mill lower. High 2s I should not be loosing lol.

Post Count
    People forget about attack/defense skill points.. Back in the day they seemed almost useless but I think gree has changed their value somewhere along the line. Perhaps the players you lose to have stacked their defensive skill points? No way to know for sure but I think that's what happened to you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Little P View Post
    People forget about attack/defense skill points.. Back in the day they seemed almost useless but I think gree has changed their value somewhere along the line. Perhaps the players you lose to have stacked their defensive skill points? No way to know for sure but I think that's what happened to you
    Yeah I believe they are still useless. I have almost 60 attack points and feel that they were totally wasted lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    congratulations, I don't blame you one little bit. I have abandoned my high level player and just have a level 18 placeholder in case I ever come back, my activity has gone down significantly. this game has become a bad joke
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    congratulations, I don't blame you one little bit. I have abandoned my high level player and just have a level 18 placeholder in case I ever come back, my activity has gone down significantly. this game has become a bad joke
    I used to check in 8 or 10 times a day with a small amount "excitement" to see what was going on. I now only check in 1 or 2 times, with no excitement lol. Time/money invested makes me not want to give up totally, but its getting worse and worse.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If you want to share them upload them to a computer and then put them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I started a couple of years ago when I thought it counted for something. I have 170 attack points on the account I was referring to, which is around level 154. And this was against someone around level 73. So good theory, but given my stats, don't think that's the case.

IMG_3575 (480x320).jpg

Here is one from last war.
    Last edited by Timmy_Two_Tone; 02-16-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Attack/defense skill points are still useless. I know people with 200+ attack points, and they still lose to rivals with much lower stats than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubstik View Post
    Attack/defense skill points are still useless. I know people with 200+ attack points, and they still lose to rivals with much lower stats than them.
    See my previous post with added picture!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Most forums disable attachments of any kind, regardless of what platform they support. Try using a service like tinypic, photobucket, or imgur to upload your screenshots and post links with image tags.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Sorry to hear you are quitting. We'll see you soon!

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I love I quit threads, because while much of what is in them is true...... Your words fall on Gree's deaf ears. Look at the current battle- Total IP scored will far exceed that scored last time, so what reason do they have to change?

Btw- IBTL