8/80 that's me done

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/80 that's me done

Post Count

8/80 that's me done

No gold from me today I'm afraid, It appears I'm stuck on mission 8 of the ltq, it appears you need a pointless lv 6 sea building or something, why? Why can't you just limit players progress with level caps? With a decent enough unit for completing the ltq up to the cap? I'm lv 161 been playing over 2 years and think I should be getting further than this, I couldn't care less about new players they get it easy enough, well done on 100 bosses under lv 50's tho I'm just about give up on boss 10

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why in world put base reg unit of airbase lvl9 on 7/80 make like 50/80 stuff not going make to not damn beginning !! I done to

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I never saw much of a need to upgrade those buildings on my mini account. I'm stuck here too. Oh well.

Post Count
    im stuck 7/80. why is a level 9 advanced airbase needed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You claim to be a long term player. Everyone claims that long term players should be rewarded, and not penalized. Now you say that you don't have the necessary buildings that a long term player should have. You made your own choices on this one. I will certainly breeze right through those levels because I am a long term player. Back in the day, you had to have those buildings upgraded to get the best units.

If anything, this event is actually rewarding long time players. Just my .02 though.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    You claim to be a long term player. Everyone claims that long term players should be rewarded, and not penalized. Now you say that you don't have the necessary buildings that a long term player should have. You made your own choices on this one. I will certainly breeze right through those levels because I am a long term player. Back in the day, you had to have those buildings upgraded to get the best units.

If anything, this event is actually rewarding long time players. Just my .02 though.
    What he said.

Glad Gree stopped the bottom feeders who used to milk the epic boss and get the wrap around prize for doing nothing. Time for players to start playing a game and upgrade these so called pointless unit buildings like the real long term players did awhile back.

Enjoy your free time and try upgrading unit buildings while you wait.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It also seems that we are using some of the maps that rarely saw much action. Once again, they are listening to feedback from their players. Some folks always look at things with a glass half empty perspective though.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    so you have been playing 2 years and you are complaining about a requirement on building/unit upgrades... they aren't punishing you, they are rewarding those players that have been playing 2 years and thought enough to upgrades those buildings to get the units... you know you could always use gold!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    seems like this is an event only for long time players. I would like to know if the rewards are worth wiping out all my prestaging though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    im stuck 7/80. why is a level 9 advanced airbase needed.
    Do you mean advanced airbase or airfield?

A level 9 airfield wouldnt be so bad but a lvl 9 advanced airbase is impossible for me to get now.

Post Count

Errrrm take in to account I have deleted my base twice and built it from the ground up, I chose not to upgrade those buildings this time round, why the hell would I??????

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Plus 1, bou time we got some thing, not gor the llps, but they will get at least one part done, every ones a winner

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post
    Plus 1, bou time we got some thing, not gor the llps, but they will get at least one part done, every ones a winner
    And the real winner this round is the long term player. They can finally beat the boss to get the top unit just like the little accounts and completed the energy portion to get the big unit unlike the little accounts.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

: ( Bummer

Yep, I'm stuck at 8/80 too, guess us newer guys and gals will be twiddling our thumbs for the next few days. Whatever, it's not the end of the world. And I understand that people who say that strategy should be rewarded are making a valid point... Still - not upgrading those buildings IS a strategy that is based on the fact that most LTQs have not been requiring them. I understood when "the year in review" LTQ had some requirements because it seemed to have some thematic consistency and was a very short event. It's hard to anticipate that this will happen when it never normally does.

I also think that from a business standpoint it's ever so slightly puzzling although they know their customers better than I do, maybe us newer players don't spend much money... I spend a little bit at every event (though not much compared to a lot of people here). Obviously, there is no reason for me to spend on this event. Personally I'm not outraged because I could use a break after breaking the bank on the crate event (fruitlessly) but still it just makes me wonder... Why limit the number of customers who can spend money on the event - why not make an event that EVERYONE can pay you for?

Maybe you "in the gold old days" drama queens finally got through to GREE!! LMAO. Just kidding, just kidding guys.

Newer players: 0, players prone to "good old days" nostalgia (cue the violin): 1
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Post Count
    Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.