Glitch on lvl 68/80 ltq

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glitch on lvl 68/80 ltq

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Glitch on lvl 68/80 ltq

Quest show need to kill 4 Npc , 19 hit for 1 Npc . After doing 5 hit , pop up show quest complete and awarded the prize but unable to move in to lvl 69. Try throwing more hit to complete total 19 to down 1 Npc. But quest still show 0/4

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here hits r not being registered.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe it's the epic bosses triggering weeks before they are supposed to that's causing multiple LTQ issues.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am having same issues even on lvl 5 . each kill registered as win and rewarded unit.. however couldn't move on. so I left game and restarted and it corrected . long and short I had to do it and leave game 5 times one for each kill. and still only got one reward even thou it showed 5 times.. so advice do your hits watch when it rewards prize then leave and come back and do again

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The problem still persist. Kelvinng n tayyib. U guys able to get thru?

Consistent Contributor Sgt Squirrel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm being told of others in my faction with this issue now as well.
    iDELPH

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Exclamation 68/80 glitch and 2 more levels with glitches

Found the same problem with 70/80 and 73/80.

When you "visit" the target and that green arrow pointing to the target is not present, then the level will have a glitch.

Post Count
    Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Found the same problem with 70/80 and 73/80.

When you "visit" the target and that green arrow pointing to the target is not present, then the level will have a glitch.
    Sorry bro i dun understand. U faced a glitch on 68? How did u get to 70?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.
    Hi Sirius. I tink the fix has rectified the boss problem. Which i personally feel shldnt have been fix as it might be alil unfair to the other players.

The fix hasn't rectified the ltq issue.

Thanks.

Post Count
    Hey guys,

Hi Sirius, the boss event is giving me a big trouble. Am on lvl 34/80 saying I have to defeat Hard case william 3 times but, after ur fix and changing the name of the boss, the general counter got reset reporting 14/83 killed bosses. It means I have to defeat 69 bosses more to get the lvl. I have only 3d:40h to finish it..
    Last edited by Gpzoon; 02-20-2014 at 05:00 AM.
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I am still stuck at lvl 68/80. Any hits on the NPC (Siberian Hitman) aren't registered and they're reset back to 0/4 when I log back into the game. If I am in-game then the event completely disappears from the Events folder. Technically, I am stuck and can't move forward to the next level in the quest. I have also spent quite a bit of gold on this level to get those 19 hits to see if it registers a single kill of Siberian Hitman.

Appreciate if you could fix this glitch.....

Post Count

Any Updates?

The glitch is definitely NOT fixed. I've never seen a green arrow above the target for 68/80 and have received the flash screen that I completed the goal, when I haven't. Rebooted the game, the goal reappears, but still no green arrow, and after 2 more hits, I get flash screen that I completed.

Hesitant to dump gold on this level if its glitched still....Any updates?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpzoon View Post
    I Sirius, the boss event is giving me a big trouble. Am on lvl 34/80 saying I have to defeat Hard case william 3 times but, after ur fix and changing the name of the boss, the general counter got reset reporting 14/83 killed bosses. It means I have to defeat 69 bosses more to get the lvl. I have only 3d:40h to finish it..
    I have the same with my Main account! it is stuck on 35/80 for all this time now!
    I am missing out all the loots! I should earn with the next goals!!
    I made a ticket but no response yet! 2 days stuck on 35/80

Defeat The Axis of Evel / Defeat Hardcase Williams 6 times ----> 76/86 now!! I had to start over after the new '' fix '' Data push!!

Thanks GREE
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Post Count
    Hi Sirus, Any word on a re-fix here. Thanks