• Is this event what the majority wanted

11 8.15%
  • Is this event a complete failure

125 92.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 boss kill!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    I have never complained once on the forum after countless Gree blunders, but this monumental change has broken my silence. This was simply going too far. Keep the game as players like it Gree. The epic boss system was fine as is. These changes are just your ineptitude to deliver a product that your consumers want. This is not how any company operates, at least successfully, in the business world. When will you guys finally realize this? I know the sup1/2, GSF and a few others will still blindlessly throw gold at this event in their quest for supremacy, but this was simply going too far.

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    i am a officer and i have not summon no boss..not sure i understand what u mean?
    I meant that my faction has only been able to summon a boss by doing something in the LTQ.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Needs a lvl 9 airbase at level 8 ... Time to quit this ridiculous game.....thought this would be the last one i quit turns out it will be the first...followed by kingdom age then crime city..nevermind the stupid level up and evolve games they ruined already.gree you suck.....this was not the way to stop,the minis now no one will do this event except for the 10% that spend real money on this crap.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I been raiding and summoning bosses

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    I meant that my faction has only been able to summon a boss by doing something in the LTQ.
    ah ok thanks pee wee..i got one to pop up from a raid..THIS EVENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN NAMED EPIC DISASTER NOT EPIC BOSS..sure nothing epic about spending 2k for 1 event lol..nice posts guys keep them comeing to show gree how lame this really is
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    ah ok thanks pee wee..i got one to pop up from a raid..THIS EVENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN NAMED EPIC DISASTER NOT EPIC BOSS..sure nothing epic about spending 2k for 1 event lol..nice posts guys keep them comeing to show gree how lame this really is
    No problem. I'm done with this BS.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm taking a break too. You can only summon the boss from LTQs, which means xp. And xp is not my thing. I guess I'm just gonna relax for a bit.
    you can trigger the boss normally, ignore the ltq

Post Count
    Should be able to by just raiding, on boss 10 and haven't done any of the lte

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J Dunn View Post
    I have never complained once on the forum after countless Gree blunders, but this monumental change has broken my silence. This was simply going too far. Keep the game as players like it Gree. The epic boss system was fine as is. These changes are just your ineptitude to deliver a product that your consumers want. This is not how any company operates, at least successfully, in the business world. When will you guys finally realize this? I know the sup1/2, GSF and a few others will still blindlessly throw gold at this event in their quest for supremacy, but this was simply going too far.
    Same I never complained until today I bite my tounge until I saw the majority of issues of gree has made recently

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    you can trigger the boss normally, ignore the ltq
    Oh. I can't summon one. Is there a level requirement?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I can trigger the boss on both my accounts by raiding and doing the map. I don't like the 200 level raise and the lack of the faction part

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm taking a break too. You can only summon the boss from LTQs, which means xp. And xp is not my thing. I guess I'm just gonna relax for a bit.
    Not true - you can summon boss from any taps, confirmed on both Android & iOS - but really overkill on requirements it's just mmmmmaaaaaadd!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I m kinda done with this ****.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    Not true - you can summon boss from any taps, confirmed on both Android & iOS - but really overkill on requirements it's just mmmmmaaaaaadd!!!
    Yeah. I know this already.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Beeeeehhh

I am sorry to ruin your gree bashing. You don't have to complete every event. Go as far as you can, with or without gold. Gree is just providing the goods. You can choose to buy or not. There are wolves and sheep, suppers are obviously wolves and you can choose to be a wolf with money. But i do agree with the following, gree should provide a glitch free platform.