Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 boss kill!!!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    7/80 on the ltq requires lvl 9 airfield lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not even gonna do this event I'm 23/25 on the last ltq and my kills aren't regeristing I spent a lot of gold to get that far and now I won't finish it not happy at all

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WHY are you people already complaining ? If you don't like the energy part then DONT DO IT>>!!!!
    You can still participate on the Epic Boss portion of it. Enjoy the game for once would you ?!?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GREE has gone crazy with these events. Every event is going to have a side LTQ attached to it now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    They combined Epic Boss and LTQ into one. Well, I was really looking forward for an Epic Boss. I guess I'm doing nothing until the Raid Boss.
    ya everone wanted a epic boss but not like this..lol at least i get a 5 day break and can enjoy myself now bc i know for a fact this is out of reach..and on top that lvl 8 boss is already useing cash hits for me..just got word on this not sure how true it is but if so geeze"Level 3 boss is 55 million! Level 200 is supposed to be 55 billion"
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 02-15-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    HA I've been stopped at lvl 7/80 because I do t have a lvl 9 airbase.... FREAKEN GREE always finds a way to mess up people!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

unit building requirement

A level 6 shipyard is also required on 7/80.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Im glad they keep putting these events out of reach. I dont have to contemplate on spending the money or not. I know from the get go that I cant spend that kind of money and I just shut the game off for a few days. I used to be addicted to this game and thats finally over. Thank you Gree for saving me some serious money! I love it

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    ya everone wanted a epic boss but not like this..lol at least i get a 5 day break and can enjoy myself now bc i know for a fact this is out of reach..and on top that lvl 8 boss is already useing cash hits for me..just got word on this not sure how true it is but if so geeze"Level 3 boss is 55 million! Level 200 is supposed to be 55 billion"
    I'm taking a break too. You can only summon the boss from LTQs, which means xp. And xp is not my thing. I guess I'm just gonna relax for a bit.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    this is a joke

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    I'm taking a break too. You can only summon the boss from LTQs, which means xp. And xp is not my thing. I guess I'm just gonna relax for a bit.
    i am a officer and i have not summon no boss..not sure i understand what u mean?
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Woohoo 5 day break

Post Count
    At least I heard from factionmates that I can summon from outside the LTQ. Still. Doesn't make it overall much better.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    where is the info ? I only have a goal of 80 steps
    In the other thread you are saying how great this event is that you don't have apparently. Get a grip. Do you work for GREE?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    WHY are you people already complaining ? If you don't like the energy part then DONT DO IT>>!!!!
    You can still participate on the Epic Boss portion of it. Enjoy the game for once would you ?!?
    thats not the point..we wont be doing it..the point is why make it out of reach for 99% of their customer base..this thread was made to show gree how wonderful they did this time..not everone in MW has 1-2 grand just laying around to throw at one event..im sure some do but the majority dont
    Retired to free playing