• Is this event a complete failure

125 92.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 200 boss kill!!!!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    way to go gree to ruin something good..only about 5% of MW players will be able to spend 15-20 vaults to do this..and not even offer faction units to us as well..top notch failure once again..congrats
    I do believe Gree has missed the mark with this event.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I can't even get any bosses to summon to hit and I'm lvl31

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my player, not my forum name, has been around for over a years and a half ...close to 2. while im not an OG ive been around a while. I find myself caring less and less w each screw up. Devin and theif (i know devin is gone) thanks for all you have done, it has been a great help. I can't say im retiring (ADDICTED) but i will no longer post on here. If im still playing and have info ill pm people that help. But between the drama and the cost (ive paid more than my share...been to top 25 and but just not willing to pay more than that) im going to go free/quit unless there is a nightandday change in gameplay. enjoy everyone! i hope i eat my words in 2 weeks but...

EDIT: Never was hiding, I'm very average and the kys folk seem to really like me. I'm not SUP though i dont hate them IGN pappy lvl 121. cheers
    Last edited by Arc Burn; 02-15-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Another sad side effect of this event and glitches.. I have only completed lvl 10 of ltq. don't about 20 boss kills. but in ltq every kill windows pops up saying you completed event even thou you haven't and says it wards you prize. I have had to log in and out for every kill. I just checked my valor.. I went from 4.5 million to 7 million valor in a few hours. Now if it was worth anything I would be thrilled but I didn't have anything worth spending the 4.5 million on and lol sure don't need 7 million

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quit complaining so much. At least you have the missions. I have a Lvl 29 mini account. I can summon bosses like normal (by hitting targets, raiding, attacking, etc.) However, this account does not have the Axis of Evil event missions (LTQ or Epic Boss). I seem to be getting the prizes, but not any of the stage prizes (kill 6, 10, 18, etc.)

My main account does have the missions. And, yes, I have restarted phone, uninstalled, re-installed blah blah

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Finished it , it was a hybrid pvp and boss event , great idea , thumbs up gree
    Didn't even cost much gold , which is a bonus for the reward
    Last edited by Big she'd; 02-16-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Post Count
    I just got Do doing all 200 Level and now have the unit . Looks real good
    Special Elite
    Soldiers
    -=(F3AR U Mad)=-
    *-=(F3AR U Mad)=- think of it as a brand that can kick
    the s×%t out of the next one

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't get how some devices can see the event and some can't, I got iPad and iPod can see goals on iPad but not the iPod, I have been killing bosses on both but only getting rewards on iPad
    This is yet another event where I am getting no rewards on 1 of my accounts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Most of you guys are crying foul for no reason. I finished the boss in eleven hours, 1.5mm in stats plus one regen. Now it's up to you whether you want to do the associated LTQ, but the boss was free stats (not even a penny spent). Nuff said.
    Last edited by DFI; 02-16-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Post Count

( epic something )

Hey Haze I dunno what to say everyone seems to complain about building levels and they cant proceed in the event further, its your own fault....Im sure i speak for many when i say we have spend now 2 years on the game and have obviously fully upgraded them by now.....Stop Complaining This is what GREE throws at us and if we bite the bait and they reel us in. Its just up to you wether or not you feel hungry?

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    honestly could care less that it is now 200, thought 100 was rediculous... would it not have been smarter to simply increase the boss health while keeping it at 50?

additionally the time investment alone required to kill 100-200 then compounded with the addition of increased cash/gold...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post
    honestly could care less that it is now 200, thought 100 was rediculous... would it not have been smarter to simply increase the boss health while keeping it at 50?

additionally the time investment alone required to kill 100-200 then compounded with the addition of increased cash/gold...
    All it costsess is time. The cash, ain't real. But it takes lots of time. One guy said to took him 6 hours, another said took him 11 hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Absolute disaster.. It needs some skills to do things like this.. Fallout Ltq messed up and top aanother mess of axis of evil event.. I guess GREE got the skills how to ruin events.. And do not communicate either.. Thanks once again..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They're trying to make more money. But what they fail to realize is the events they put back to back, over lapping, or combined like this one, is costing them money due to people walking away from it at the start.

It's like grandpa always said..... Keep it simple stupid!

Post Count
    I don't know about the rest if you, but my bosses stopped levelling up at 10. I've probably fought about 30 level 10 Zambia commanders in a row. It only takes me one cash and one free hit to knock him down. I still don't think I'll be able to kill 200, but should get pretty far in the time left.

Still, I agree that Gree is getting rediculous with their money grubbing.