Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Dark Terror Lockbox

Monday began a new lockbox event, open the Dark Terror Boxes to collect BioTerror Bombs. Collect 10 to get the Shadow Laser Rifle and collect all of the other 8 items along the way to get the Dark Days Ride!

Thanks, A&F.

Drop rate for these isn't bad at all. I don't spend money on gold, just do videos and quick offers. Had 180 saved up, and decided to gamble and use them all for timer resets, and cash for unlocks about 30 minutes after the event started.

The gamble paid off. I'd say I've opened maybe 30 cases total. I already have all eight items and the Dark Days Ride, and already have 9 out of the ten BioTerror Bombs with a lot of time left to get the last one.

My attack and defense both crossed the million mark with the Ride.

Nobody gives an F.

Thanks A&F for posting. I thought we scared away all the mods since there was no activity yesterday. Although it just occurred to me that yesterday was Presidents Day and some places have off.

Yeah it was President's Day, but I'm always here on Saturdays instead of Mondays so no surprise for me to not be posting.

Nice prizes, would be even nicer if I could actually participate. Everytime I click on the icon it force closes. Also I went through all of my energy and still it didn't show that I got one box. The same thing happened last case event and nothing was done to fix that either.

Been stuck on 9/10 and 7/8 with gold opens for way too long

Lool gold...i have 9 dark bombs from yesterday...open only with money) like in that same mission from past when we must collect that snow bricks, i collect 9 snow bricks from first day and other 3 or 4 days Gree give me no bricks)...i win only fume ventilator. I don t want to repeat that with the last dark bomb...and giv. Me last brick!

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

This by far is the most "difficult" lockbox/case event I have encountered. I have been stuck on 9 bombs for half day and have been using gold to open boxes for the last bomb. I have opened more than 40 boxes with gold without success. I have never complained in past events since I am cognizant that the odds of getting the last bomb will be low but this is by far the worst odds I've encountered.

Undaunted, I will try again. This time I will collect and open 20 boxes in one go. Stay tuned for my next update!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    This by far is the most "difficult" lockbox/case event I have encountered. I have been stuck on 9 bombs for half day and have been using gold to open boxes for the last bomb. I have opened more than 40 boxes with gold without success. I have never complained in past events since I am cognizant that the odds of getting the last bomb will be low but this is by far the worst odds I've encountered.Undaunted, I will try again. This time I will collect and open 20 boxes in one go. Stay tuned for my next update!!!
    You win????

Crash

Quote Originally Posted by highgrass View Post
    Nice prizes, would be even nicer if I could actually participate. Everytime I click on the icon it force closes. Also I went through all of my energy and still it didn't show that I got one box. The same thing happened last case event and nothing was done to fix that either.
    i had so many issues with droid, i upgraded to iphone with not...1...issue! I think its a memory problem. I dont think droid allocates prpoper memory for the size of the app.

IDEA

Here's an idea ~ give 5x uzi or brick packages as prizes for box events!

This by far is the most "difficult" lockbox/case event I have encountered. I have been stuck on 9 bombs for half day and have been using gold to open boxes for the last bomb. I have opened more than 40 boxes with gold without success. I have never complained in past events since I am cognizant that the odds of getting the last bomb will be low but this is by far the worst odds I've encountered.

Undaunted, I will try again. This time I will collect and open 20 boxes in one go. Stay tuned for my next update!!!
    So here's the update. I opened 21 boxes .... One after the other and nothing but useless prizes. The final bomb continues to elude me. Now it's not about the gold since spending gold is a choice I've made. What troubles me is that I'm playing a game that has been deliberately designed with the odds heavily stacked against me. As I've said using gold is choice and so I will now reflect on whether I continue to do so going forward.

So here's the update. I opened 21 boxes .... One after the other and nothing but useless prizes. The final bomb continues to elude me. Now it's not about the gold since spending gold is a choice I've made. What troubles me is that I'm playing a game that has been deliberately designed with the odds heavily stacked against me. As I've said using gold is choice and so I will now reflect on whether I continue to do so going forward.
    Update #3. Another 15-20 boxes, more useless prizes and NO final bomb. Only positive so far is that I have collected 7 Dark Days 900 vehicles (3597 atk /2398 def).

You will probably get the bomb only on the last day...

8/10 bombs on three accounts. opened 20 boxes with gold on each account - still 8/10 on three accounts. awesome !