Join the best - SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Join the best - SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Join the best - SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1

Yes, if you are in a Top 25 faction and can score one million WD points, you have the opportunity to join the best faction in the game. We work hard but more importantly we play hard and have fun!

Now is the time to reach out and learn what it means to win. Contrary to rumors around the MW world, OSW doesn't have a chance to overtake us. Quit listening to the noise and come join the winners. It costs less gold to play and score in the best faction than you spend on the LTQ, Crate and Boss events.

We have a couple of openings due to retirements so now is your chance! Send a PM and we can discuss you coming to SUP1.

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Global View Post
    Yes, if you are in a Top 25 faction and can score one million WD points, you have the opportunity to join the best faction in the game. We work hard but more importantly we play hard and have fun!

Now is the time to reach out and learn what it means to win. Contrary to rumors around the MW world, OSW doesn't have a chance to overtake us. Quit listening to the noise and come join the winners. It costs less gold to play and score in the best faction than you spend on the LTQ, Crate and Boss events.

We have a couple of openings due to retirements so now is your chance! Send a PM and we can discuss you coming to SUP1.
    I never thought I'd see SUP 1 recruiting.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    I never thought I'd see SUP 1 recruiting.
    Me neither lol.... causing me to speculate whether this is legitimate or not haha, no offence to you Global.
    ★✩★ Angels of Death [AoD] ★✩★ - Crime City -

- Syndicate Bonuses are MAXED
    - Gold usage is NOT a requirement, though preferred

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

SUP1 is actually recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Gucci View Post
    Me neither lol.... causing me to speculate whether this is legitimate or not haha, no offence to you Global.
    No offense taken from your response, Gucci. I am an officer in S1 and this is a real post.

Actually, both of your responses are illustrative of exactly why I posted this thread. A lot of players mistakenly think we are not approachable or open to outsiders. As long as a player is not a hacker, follows our Pirate guidelines, meets the scoring requirements and fits in with our fun style of playing MW, our faction is the place to be.

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    No offense taken from your response, Gucci. I am an officer in S1 and this is a real post.

Actually, both of your responses are illustrative of exactly why I posted this thread. A lot of players mistakenly think we are not approachable or open to outsiders. As long as a player is not a hacker, follows our Pirate guidelines, meets the scoring requirements and fits in with our fun style of playing MW, our faction is the place to be.
    That's nice. Friendly bump then.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for sup1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is very legit. For newer players here on the forum we did a recruitment back in Dec 2012. A sort of "Pirate Idol" tryout that was open to all players, and was very successful.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ht=Pirate+Idol
    Commander Boom Boom

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Omg SUP1
    Friendly bump

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dledour View Post
    This is very legit. For newer players here on the forum we did a recruitment back in Dec 2012. A sort of "Pirate Idol" tryout that was open to all players, and was very successful.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ht=Pirate+Idol
    How embarrassing though right. I mean come on! I can hear the walls falling down from wayyyyyyyy over here. But hey at least you have bigotry to fall back on!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Global is legit, guaranteed. Bump from a SUP family member!
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post
    How embarrassing though right. I mean come on! I can hear the walls falling down from wayyyyyyyy over here. But hey at least you have bigotry to fall back on!
    These guys will do anything to try to diminish our ability to win. We play fair, spend money and have a great time as a team. No need to demean anyone like these trolls do. We play fair and treat everyone with respect.

Come join a classy faction that gets you the biggest bang for your buck.

Banned
    Post Count
    These guys will do anything to try to diminish our ability to win. We play fair, spend money and have a great time as a team. No need to demean anyone like these trolls do. We play fair and treat everyone with respect.

Come join a classy faction that gets you the biggest bang for your buck.
    Your kidding right? You might wanna get with D ICKY/Leonadis and get his view on certain ethnic and religious groups before you start preaching there BROTHER...... Dont wanna leave out the fact that Gene taught the glitch to SUP (got photos if you want) and the almighty POPE PUN....whew where do I even start....

F SUP community....believe me....dont drink the Kool-aid

Post Count
    omg! sup recruiting bump
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Well Said

Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post

Well said truth, it's really funny. SUP1 acts like they control the game, now needing recruitment. Well those screenshots posted with racist remarks, speak volumes for anyone with common sense. SUP1 you need to deal with that problem first.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump for the big dogs