officially not participating in world domination events

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: officially not participating in world domination events

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

officially not participating in world domination events

Sand monkeys, though only a top 1500 team has seen the writing on the wall. The investment in time is not worth the rewards.. 72 hours for a unit you could receive for simply logging in... joke.. even total win and streak events aren't worth pursuing. Gree match ups prevent streak wins beyond 5 without gold, and total wins average 14 when you count in regeneration time. Plus not wasting 200 mil on level 10 walls.. BTW it's not a "game" if you have to purchase wins.

Banned
    Post Count

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Sand monkeys, though only a top 1500 team has seen the writing on the wall. The investment in time is not worth the rewards.. 72 hours for a unit you could receive for simply logging in... joke.. even total win and streak events aren't worth pursuing. Gree match ups prevent streak wins beyond 5 without gold, and total wins average 14 when you count in regeneration time. Plus not wasting 200 mil on level 10 walls.. BTW it's not a "game" if you have to purchase wins.
    You have educated yourselves properly. Congratulation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I understand and agree with everything you said. But, I will still WD because it's fun. You don't have to buy gold. A solid team can make top 250 easily without any gold. We all get caught up in the competition and forget to have fun playing the game. The team work is what I enjoy.

With stat inflation, we are all running just to stand still. If we slow down, others pass us by. Gree is doing stat inflation to make sure a new player can step into a 2 year old game and be able to compete. Well, that and of course to make more $$.

Are the WD prizes worth much to anyone outside of the top 10? Not so much, compared to RB and FLTQs. But you can still enjoy the coordination and team work of a hard working faction spending zero $$ and placing well.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You don't make top 250 without gold very easily at all.

Put I agree that WD is fun and the only reason to do WD is because it is enjoyable.

There is no "value" in any of the units on the game. Another reason to compete in WD is because it is a decent recruiting mechanism and certainly a downer for most if you aren't going to compete. Going gold free is a challenge and I encourage anyone wish to try it to see how high they can get without gold. I think we finished 288th once with 3 gold refills, if my players were honest.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.