Credit given where earned by Gree...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Credit given where earned by Gree...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Credit given where earned by Gree...

One thing that Gree has definitely improved on is the animations of the various mobs on the maps :-)

I really enjoy watching them walk/squirm there way across the tiles, and the Gree animators have really stepped up the attack and esp the dying animations!

While there are certainly many frustrations with the various events in KA, I do appreciate the effort put into this...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To bad most of us can't afford to see most of them

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hear that the deck chairs on the Titanic were dust free. Improving the Mob animation is not where I had hoped that GREE would spenrd their time and effort.
    Hang on Voxker. I will join you, but I won't wait until the end of the next war.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seriously, if anyone can't look at these 2 current events and realize that Gree is doing what we knew they were going to have to do all along then they are blind.

First, more than double the HP of the raid bosses, while at the same time reducing the player damage calculation, then releasing a LTQ in two parts, neither one of which is completable without huge energy regen, a large pile of gems, and the stomach to do such a boring quest.

The inflation has been so huge, but more so fir the bg spenders that the only way GREE can make them spend on events is to ramp them up tremendously. There is no workable solution to reconcile the mind boggling gap between free/low/moderate spenders and the large spenders.

My wife started playing again after many months of not. She has a good weapon, and has only made it to lvl 9 of one quest. She can't believe how slow and boring it is and how lame the prizes are so far. She says she is back to just doing the scratchers. I can't argue with her.

Oh, and I love the addition of the hugely priced units soaking up all of the golf that our guild needs to buy more health regen and eventually get energy regen opened. Again, the elite guilds have maxed those and all of their income buildings, so need something to spend gold on.

EVERYTHING is tuned for the high end worse than ever.

My spending stopped before this, but now our top 2 spenders have also hit he end.

So yeah, the graphics guys are earning their pay, to bad for them the audience is headed for the lifeboats.