Awaiting for a Response

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Awaiting for a Response

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Awaiting a Response

I'm not gonna necro the "letter" thread.. However one of the aspects to it was about transparency and communication. When CJ replied it was suggested that Gree would work upon these aspects.

So, in this turbulent time, we turn to Gree for some explanations regarding the current Bugs/Fixes.. All we can see the the tumbleweed rolling across the desert waste..

Everytime something like this happens, we lose players and more than often they also seek refunds from Apple/Google.. Surely spending half an hour to compose a response would be worth the effort to counteract the potential losses.. I would like to think the when these bugs are found they are escalated to management and then the devs have to work on a fix.. Therefore you would have already had to have some documentation/internal communication regarding the issue.

In the IT Banking world you need to be SOX compliant when working on the finance systems. .Is there not an equivalent in your industry? I.e. if the auditors come in and ask what checks are in place to ensure that customers are not losing out on their investment, can you show them dev documentation and audit logs?
    Last edited by RetiredAndHappy; 02-18-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry if there are any typos. . All typed on my phone

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said mate