New wall/hideout health?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New wall/hideout health?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

New wall/hideout health?

How does the new wall damage work? Can anybody help? My syndicate members dont take away more than 1200 per hit. Can a mod clarify?
    Last edited by The Avenger$; 02-14-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my mini used to do 4k damage last war when i was 20% less strength, now i only get 1400, mains are getting 4k still

Post Count
    the health isnt more. our damage is now weaker. great going gree
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    the health isnt more. our damage is now weaker. great going gree
    yeah I noticed. I used to deal 4 or 5k damage.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
    my mini used to do 4k damage last war when i was 20% less strength, now i only get 1400, mains are getting 4k still
    Is there a link between damage done and level?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I stated once in another thread, I have an additional 1 mill A/D from last war weekend on my main account, used to do 4k damage. Now its been 2k this war ... So additional million stats and half the wall damage lol. NICE! It happened to everyone, so walls are "more important" now but I don't like being weaker lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The goal of the wars are the fights, not the walls.. So gree made another huge mistake changing this. OK, the more level your wall, the harder to destroy it... But reducing damage by 70%????
    Miguel
    FCE Syndicate code: 866 365 441
    Mafia code: 227 725 920
    Mafia code: 734 712 783

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a way for gree to make you spend more money is all. Simple logic

Gree has done something to how the wall attack points are calculated. On my one account, 8.6 million attack now, previously 7.5M attack, I was earning 4200+ points per wall attack. We purchased the 5% wall attack bonus before this war and now I still get 4200 points. On my other account, I was achieving 4200 points last war with 3 million attack. Now I am receiving 2500. So what changed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy_Two_Tone View Post
    Gree has done something to how the wall attack points are calculated. On my one account, 8.6 million attack now, previously 7.5M attack, I was earning 4200+ points per wall attack. We purchased the 5% wall attack bonus before this war and now I still get 4200 points. On my other account, I was achieving 4200 points last war with 3 million attack. Now I am receiving 2500. So what changed?
    Did you read any of this thread? Or any of the other 5 on the first page with the same title? They told us pre-war that walls were going to be more important. By more important they just meant it was going to take two or three times the hits they used to to take them down.

What changed is you now do much less damage when attacking walls. People are stating anywhere from 50% to 80% less even with extra bonuses and a higher attack from last battle.

I have been reading and I am confirming the same issue. Gree said walls would be more important. What they didn't say is that they were going to screw everyone over in the process. Making walls more important would have been allowing for the strength to be increased via brick upgrades, not reducing the current attack power, especially when people purchased the bonus upgrades.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have been reading and I am confirming the same issue. Gree said walls would be more important. What they didn't say is that they were going to screw everyone over in the process. Making walls more important would have been allowing for the strength to be increased via brick upgrades, not reducing the current attack power, especially when people purchased the bonus upgrades.
    What levels are your accounts? You're not the first to say one account is doing same damage as before and the other a lot less.

The lower level is 110 and the higher level is 224

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm doing less Damage & certainly earning less points...

29 been my best points haul when it used to be 40 everytime & 80 for final hit...

joke that players are having to use gold to take some walls down!

feel sorry for small Syndicates but NOT Small Streak Teams!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The lower level is 110 and the higher level is 224
    Thanks.

It would be useful for all players if everyone commenting on this issue provided details of their account(s) level, and whether they are doing same damage, less damage - and what percentage change if they know it.

Possibly Gree have introduced some level tier based algorithm for wall damage, or attack stat based variation. It's up to those involved in the wars to work it out... for which complete information is needed.