Is it fair?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it fair?

Consistent Contributor Andrei2904's Avatar
    Post Count

Exclamation Is it fair?

Is it fair to be a 200ish level and be attacked by 250's when is a difference of 10-15 mil in stats?
    And what is the point of having defense when you have 15mil defense and you are robbed by a guy with 10 mil attack?
    Wouldn't have been fair to be matched with same level as us? there is the competition, to be the best for your level, not to close your eyes when you are attacked by a 250...
    Lets see how much gold GREE will get in the next PvP
    YOUR NEW RIVAL LIST SUCKS! sorry posted in caps by mistake
    Sonny had five fingers but he only used three

Is it better to be loved or feared? That's a good question.
    It's great to be both, but it's very difficult. But if I had my choice, I would rather be feared.
    Fear lasts longer than love.

Look at me!! Look at my face!! I did this to you!! Remember me!

Banned
    Post Count
    i cant beleive how ppl pick a rivals list that is packed with un active very low statts leecher,s than having a rivals list full of active and gold using players, who cares about the pvp its nothing but a huge xp gainer with crappy prizes!damn u guys

Consistent Contributor Andrei2904's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by westside187 View Post
    i cant believe how ppl pick a rivals list that is packed with un active very low statts leecher,s than having a rivals list full of active and gold using players, who cares about the pvp its nothing but a huge xp gainer with crappy prizes!damn u guys
    just met a 250 with 25m attack and me at level 213 with a 15mil def. why not match me with one 25mil stats same as my level 213, and that ill consider it fair. im active and gold spender so how can it be fair? are you blind?
    Sonny had five fingers but he only used three

Is it better to be loved or feared? That's a good question.
    It's great to be both, but it's very difficult. But if I had my choice, I would rather be feared.
    Fear lasts longer than love.

Look at me!! Look at my face!! I did this to you!! Remember me!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol, are you new here?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    i cant beleive how ppl pick a rivals list that is packed with un active very low statts leecher,s than having a rivals list full of active and gold using players, who cares about the pvp its nothing but a huge xp gainer with crappy prizes!damn u guys
    I care because I spent gold to minimize how much I was robbed. I also bought lumber from Gree to build my house, and now my house is half the size it was when I built it.
    Will work for beer and/or Donations NSA 247 433 703 :-)

^^ Really, not one donation... I gave a bum 5 bucks for holding a similar sign :-) ^^

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    lol, are you new here?
    The fact that this is not new doesn't make it right or fair, nor less of a scam, specially because its become more evident with stats inflation. 15m robbing 27m???? If you think this has to stay like that, I'd be inclined to say you're "blind" (I could be wrong), as an opinion.

I wonder what Gree will do when the percentage needed to rob someone decreases to 20%, that's where it's headed (

Post Count
    Get rid of the levels because in this rival list scenario the levels are not more needed, simple as that.

And what is the deal if you get only players which are in the same att/def level as you are?
    You attack him -> you win, he attacks you -> he wins. Congratulations for a game where you can win everytime.

Gree has f***ed it up with this kind of rival list. They must renew the whole game otherwise it makes no sense to attack or rob somebody.

In a game in which you must commit a crime to get some money or status its ridiculous that you can win with lower stats than your opponent.

Maybe in CC its possible to rob Fort Knox because I although I have worse stats than Fort Knox but one rob should be possible in Gree logic ;-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    The fact that this is not new doesn't make it right or fair, nor less of a scam, specially because its become more evident with stats inflation. 15m robbing 27m???? If you think this has to stay like that, I'd be inclined to say you're "blind" (I could be wrong), as an opinion.

I wonder what Gree will do when the percentage needed to rob someone decreases to 20%, that's where it's headed (
    you are preaching to the choir brother, just look at the rival list poll and you can tell how many times I bumped it to keep on front page, they don't give a fark
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post

You've always been able to rob someone with defence up to two times your attack. There's been no change there. Do I think robbing is too easy? Definitely.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Because they complaint but they keep spending money on gold. This forum is to get feedback, but everyone dances with money, if players stop spending, they'll listen (specially if the top15 stop spending). If not, enjoy the ride, I'm free playing after I spend the gold I bought before the rival list mess up, it was already enough with everyone being able to rob everyone, and other feck ups.
    Last edited by TooFlyRobbie; 02-13-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    sorry but i dont want no free playing leechers in my rivals list, i wanto be in with the gold users, and also its fun when u guys rob someone but no fun when u get robbed?

by the way its ur att vs their def, not ur def vs their att!! so if ur def is like 15m dont compare it to his 25m att, more like ur att to his defence

a&f already made a post about how ppl will whine against this new rivals list but in time thell get used to it and realize its better, which is so true!
    dont expect a change cause it aint coming!
    Last edited by westside187; 02-13-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    sorry but i dont want no free playing leechers in my rivals list, i wanto be in with the gold users, and also its fun when u guys rob someone but no fun when u get robbed?

by the way its ur att vs their def, not ur def vs their att!! so if ur def is like 15m dont compare it to his 25m att, more like ur att to his defence
    Well, thanks lol. Everyone knows all this...

With 15m attack, you can rob a 25m defense. 7m attack can rob 13m defense, etc

Banned
    Post Count
    but what i dont get is b4 it was like that too, i was always robbing ppl greater statts than mine, why are ppl wanting the old list back,
    im thinking its only because they wanto see green writing in their news feed so they can feel good about themselves?
    no other explainations,
    u have the chance to rob buildings that arnt exposed to someof us yet, ur in it with heavy gold users which means awesome iph!
    WTF are u all bichhing about?

the statt comparison is so wide which means u can find targets for pvp aswell, maybe not too much as b4 but u guys are complaining getting hit by low statts so use them as a target!

Banned
    Post Count
    i was always blaming gree for everything , i still do but now i seriously realize why they dont give a crap about us.

too much whining going on!

if u think u could make a better game go for it, or else be quite and play the game.
    they should also make a rule strictley over 18's can play this game only due to too much sooking lol
    Last edited by westside187; 02-13-2014 at 11:32 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Rivals list just plainly sucks. Before they even updated it most of the people on my list where about half my stats or equal at my level. But at least then I could see different people every time I refreshed, now I just see same people consistently over and over again. And I have only been robbed twice and been attacked twice as well. I got robbed more with other rivals list but this one is just boring and consistent. One thing I also liked about old rivals list was the fact that I could see how people on my level where doing in overall events and how well I was keeping up with them or them keeping up with me. But now levels are just pointless and only good for showing who has more energy to waste on events lol