20 points for wall hits?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20 points for wall hits?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

20 points for wall hits?

Ridiculous! That's great for the small factions that can't defeat the DL to begin with. And then add in the crap regen time, and the battle is over in the first two minutes. Well done sir, well done!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You do know that even 2 failed power attacks bring down the defensive leader, right ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And when your in a small faction, Facing another small faction?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LW okie View Post
    And when your in a small faction, Facing another small faction?
    Even if you don't normally buy gold, it's worth picking up a little bit for those eventualities. Either that or use the cycle to get as much free gold as you can.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Even if you don't normally buy gold, it's worth picking up a little bit for those eventualities. Either that or use the cycle to get as much free gold as you can.
    Dunno if you've been playing sis, but those are more than uncommon eventualities now - they appear to have rigged the matching systemso that numerically small syndicates are only ever matched against other numerically small syndicates.......7 out of 7 times so far my 4 person streak syndicate has faced other 1-8 person streak syndicates. That cannot be pure coincidence. They've effectively killed it as a tactic by which to crawl thru the rankings on defensive wins.

EDIT - 8/8
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 02-14-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    Dunno if you've been playing sis, but those are more than uncommon eventualities now - they appear to have rigged the matching systemso that numerically small syndicates are only ever matched against other numerically small syndicates.......7 out of 7 times so far my 4 person streak syndicate has faced other 1-8 person streak syndicates. That cannot be pure coincidence. They've effectively killed it as a tactic by which to crawl thru the rankings on defensive wins.

EDIT - 8/8
    that is great news.

Banned
    Post Count
    I love SAS!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol, lovin the only 1400 points damage for wall hits instead of the 4k i used to do with my mini, this was definitely a welcome change to the walls that we all love, thanks

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post

EDIT - 8/8
    Hi Aq, no I decided the boost I'd get from wars is no longer worth the time and effort. The arcade on one of my accounts finished level 10 a few hours ago, which boosted my attack by 140k. How many battles would I have to fight (just my accounts in syn really) to get that much. That one, the boss and dark days increased my stats by a million plus. No brainer!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Come on gree! You have reduced the damage and ip done to the wall.. now you have to use two or three hits per membert o destroy a wall, when you used to need one or two each account. i understand you wantt o do it more challenging, but this is not the way.. you cannot use all your hits to destroy the wall and then one hit to fight.. The fun is in the fight noto n the wall..
    You should be more creative and fair.

Post Count
    Don't know what the complaints are about. I have a small streak team and we are 7-0 (alil behind) not having any problems killing you slowly!