Problem transferring game between IOS devices

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Problem transferring game between IOS devices

Post Count

Problem transferring game between IOS devices

Hi, I've been trying to transfer my game from an iPhone 5 to and iPad Air and am having problems. The transfer process seems to work on the iPhone as it says I'm set to go, but when I try to complete the transfer on the iPad I keep getting the following message - "no old account associated with your Funzio ID. Please set an old device". I've tried creating different Funzio accounts and deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work. If anyone can give me any ideas on how to resolve this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The in game transfer process no longer works, you need to send Gree a ticket. Search the forum for further details on exactly how to do this.

EDIT: I transferred my game the other day by ticket which I sent at 1:30pm and the game was transferred by 7:15pm. Pretty good considering the horror stories I've heard in the past.
    Last edited by Sim; 02-14-2014 at 08:06 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    The in game transfer process no longer works, you need to send Gree a ticket. Search the forum for further details on ecxactly how to do this.
    Thanks is that true for MW and CC too do u know?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tetra View Post
    Thanks is that true for MW and CC too do u know?
    I don't play the others so I don't know but I imagine the same is true. It used to work by send the 2 UDID numbers to the server but Apple don't allow apps to use UDID anymore. It's not a Gree issue but an Apple issue.

Here are some links:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...light=transfer

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...light=transfer
    Last edited by Sim; 02-14-2014 at 08:08 AM.