Problems transferring game between IOS devices

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Problems transferring game between IOS devices

Post Count

Problems transferring game between IOS devices

Hi, I've been trying to transfer my game from an iPhone 5 to and iPad Air and am having problems. The transfer process seems to work on the iPhone as it says I'm set to go, but when I try to complete the transfer on the iPad I keep getting the following message - "no old account associated with your Funzio ID. Please set an old device". I've tried creating different Funzio accounts and deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work. If anyone can give me any ideas on how to resolve this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tetra View Post
    Hi, I've been trying to transfer my game from an iPhone 5 to and iPad Air and am having problems. The transfer process seems to work on the iPhone as it says I'm set to go, but when I try to complete the transfer on the iPad I keep getting the following message - "no old account associated with your Funzio ID. Please set an old device". I've tried creating different Funzio accounts and deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work. If anyone can give me any ideas on how to resolve this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Same, emailed gree with no respond yet

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same problem here also sent 2 emails but nothing yet