iLTQ - Star-Crossed Lovers - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iLTQ - Star-Crossed Lovers

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I am not having trouble right now. But when I do have a problem loading maps, I quit all open apps, shut down my iPad, restart and then have no problems. Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the advice. Tried repeatedly. Tried reinstalling the app. Support ticket sent. :-(
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Post Count

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by LordIndy View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Tried repeatedly. Tried reinstalling the app. Support ticket sent. :-(
    Your device might be the problem. I had the same problems on my ipad first generation, but my ipad air works fine all the time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At times i cant get the map to load when going through the quest itself - hoever im then able to go straight to that map - otherwise i agree the close shut down always works for me but try going stright to the map itself perhaps

Post Count
    Finally on the fifth reinstall of the game, everything works perfectly...good grief.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy No Star Cross-Cross Lovers on my Quest

Hi guys, im just a noob here and i was hoping to find some answers. I just cant find No Star-Cross Lovers on my Quest but it says its already active.
    Im a level 25 player and managed to play the "Find Abandoned Chest Quest", "Dolorous Deeds", and "Lilith, Demoness of Love". Im still waiting the iLTQ Star-Cross Lovers to appear but no luck. I already uninstall and reinstall the apps.
    Is there a certain requirement to play this quest? A certain level maybe? Please help me.

Level 40

Hi there
    I believe the level requirement for this one is level 40.

Good luck
    Jc

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zax01 View Post
    Hi guys, im just a noob here and i was hoping to find some answers. I just cant find No Star-Cross Lovers on my Quest but it says its already active.
    Im a level 25 player and managed to play the "Find Abandoned Chest Quest", "Dolorous Deeds", and "Lilith, Demoness of Love". Im still waiting the iLTQ Star-Cross Lovers to appear but no luck. I already uninstall and reinstall the apps.
    Is there a certain requirement to play this quest? A certain level maybe? Please help me.
    At your level, don't do iLTQs. They will level you too fast for little gain.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Dark Strider Spellsword 5000 6000 15
    Herteles Forged Golem 5600 6900 16
    Herteles Guardian 6500 7600 17
    Herteles Demon Mage 8000 7800 18
    Dark Strider Runner 9000 8600 19
    Kay, Dark Strider Mage 73000 82000 20
    +5% magic defense
    Only the lv 20 units are worth to fight for and hard
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count

not getting the prize

even though i wasted an insane amount of hours into this ltq and finished it i didn't get the prize in the
    end.
    the splash screen showed up when i finished but when i went to my units it wasn'e there.
    so disappointing, so far gree have'nt taken any notice of my ticket about it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This was a Tough one! only finished 1 part then got to 17/20 on the second and ran out of gems. Oh well, can't win them all.