Robbing Glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Robbing Glitch

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count

Robbing Glitch

As many of you are aware, our latest Crime City update has several problems. The one that concerns me is my inability to rob (targets disappear after one hit). I did submit a ticket to Gree, subject: Problems Robbing (request #1372703) and according to their response dated: February 12..."Your request (#Problems Robbing) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved."

I requested an update and if I get a response from CE (Gree rep) I'll let you guys know. I realize and understand that right now, they may be overwhelmed with other issues, but you never know. We might get lucky and get an update?

Post Count
    please read forum and use search function. there is already about 6 threads about this
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Heads up, posting your emails with support is ban worthy. Also, we know about the issue and it should be in the next update.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Heads up, posting your emails with support is ban worthy. Also, we know about the issue and it should be in the next update.
    Thank you, for the heads up and response to my query.

We are hotfixing this as soon as physically possible. The hotfix still has to go through Apple's review, and we need to correct a major issue that came up in the process of fixing the bug first, but we'll have this out as soon as possible.

Post Count
    There is also the error message coming up when you are building a hideouts and you run out of bricks.

Gree, y'all need to fire your testers too many errors get through.

I can see gold in our future to offset this problem....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel City MOB View Post
    I can see gold in our future to offset this problem....
    Been what, six months since we got free gold? Pretty sure they've given up on trying to compensate players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomorrah View Post
    Been what, six months since we got free gold? Pretty sure they've given up on trying to compensate players.
    I think it was like October or November that they issued 300 free gold. The next events required you to put all that gold back in and then some to complete. Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    As many of you are aware, our latest Crime City update has several problems. The one that concerns me is my inability to rob (targets disappear after one hit). I did submit a ticket to Gree, subject: Problems Robbing (request #1372703) and according to their response dated: February 12..."Your request (#Problems Robbing) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved."

I requested an update and if I get a response from CE (Gree rep) I'll let you guys know. I realize and understand that right now, they may be overwhelmed with other issues, but you never know. We might get lucky and get an update?
    It happens when we try to rob the same building twice in a row. Rob the building once, then rob another building and come back and rob the building you wanted to rob initially, etc...

Until GREE fix it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    It happens when we try to rob the same building twice in a row. Rob the building once, then rob another building and come back and rob the building you wanted to rob initially, etc...

Until GREE fix it.
    It also happens when you rob a building that's allready robbed 2 times...