uzi price back down to 1 - 1.5m per uzi with the good drop rates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uzi price back down to 1 - 1.5m per uzi with the good drop rates

Articulate Author
    Post Count

uzi price back down to 1 - 1.5m per uzi with the good drop rates

its nice to see the price being more realistic now for uzi sales.. however from time to time im getting inbox msgs from members saying SAS 2 or SAS 1 is buying them for 20m per uzi and if i would match that !! just thought if anyone in SAS can confirm they are still getting ripped off that much ??

Post Count
    dude what are you talking about. my drop rate is as bas as ever, and is the same for everyone else i've talked to. also have not encountered anyone selling for less than 10 mil

Post Count
    Let me know where you are getting them that cheap

Post Count
    U mean 10 or 15mill?
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Where can u find ppl to buy from?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Drop rate has increased a lot

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It has increased massively yeah, I'm getting one every few hits during the LTQ. I reckon the price will settle around the 5m mark

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm getting 2 Uzis per 1000 energy.... Is that high or low drop rate?

Post Count
    1 - 1.5? Yeah good luck with that
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be spending this time looking for uzis to buy, I'd be collecting them myself minimizing the amount I'd have to spend when the event rolls around up to 2 weeks from now...
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    so not a single person from SAS here to confirm 20 buy price that some sellers keep claiming they pay !! i bought 2 bunchs yesterday at 1.5m if u look around you will find, good luck.. 10m way too high price at the moment with current drop rate IMHO

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    so not a single person from SAS here to confirm 20 buy price that some sellers keep claiming they pay !! i bought 2 bunchs yesterday at 1.5m if u look around you will find, good luck.. 10m way too high price at the moment with current drop rate IMHO
    Methinks you are in full bullshine mode with this 1.5m trash - either that or you bumped into the most incompetent mugs on CC. Just give up this bullshine or nobody with Uzis to sell will ever take you at all seroiusly and you'll end-up with none.

Lurker
    Post Count

incompetent mug? How about scammed by someone who knew better

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    Methinks you are in full bullshine mode with this 1.5m trash - either that or you bumped into the most incompetent mugs on CC.
    Just a noob to be forked (right?), or how about a better explanation ... someone who knew better isn't very ethical. but it is a game about robbing and murdering.

Kinda hard to learn how to play when fed incorrect info. Incompetence doesn't apply to asking for a fair rate and being scammed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well in that case MoonBear, at least you'll know better next time not to sell out to any conman with his bullshine patter about 1.5m being the going rate.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Any smart player who isn't in a top (energy and gold spending for RAID) syn would be smart to take the most uzis they can get with their energy, spending every point before a full regen, and buying their way into a syn that will make all but the last two goals (unless they spend some gold to get more, they probably don't have the 200-300 necessary to get those last two prizes unless they do a 60mil FA)

Top250 syns are a dime a dozen. If you are on LINE, Kakao, or heaven forbid, GroupMe, then if you have 1.5mil Atk you can find another place to call home until the next RAID boss within a day.

It almost (for my 3 best accounts, anyway) makes me wish that I didn't have a syn to run.

[shameless, should be in recruitment sub-forum, plug] If you're looking to move up to a #300 syn that goes all free but still kicks some butt, we have a few spots open. 1.5mil Atk and 20k A/L. 5x IPH daily, paid every 2 weeks.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted