Game Destroyed Phone!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game Destroyed Phone!!!

Post Count

Game Destroyed Phone!!!

The game locked up on the raid boss twice as soon as the boss picture came up. I thought it may be the wifi. Turned wifi off and then not only did the game freeze at this point but a second later started vibrating and the screen had thousands of lines running from top to bottom. The phone wouldn't hard reset. I had to wait until the phone died. When it came back on lines are burned into the screen. Even worse on calls there is heavy static that gets worse after a minute of talking that gets so bad you can't hear who you are talking to. I find it hard to believe that it was not the game when it locked up at the same place 3 times in a roll.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Which phone were you using?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The game didn't do it, you were playing the game when it happened.

Post Count
    Of course it wasn't the game. Strange that it locked up in the second it got to the same place 3 times and the last it crashed. My iPods and phone crashes while playing KA all the time but never that bad before. It never happens on other games. Strange. Maybe I'm the only one who has experienced problems with Gree programming.

It is an iPhone 4. I was running an old iOS but don't know what one.

Update - After leaving the phone off for the night the streaking as static went away. I upgraded to iOS 7. So far no more problems. I haven't logged into KA with the phone since.