Possible idea for RB?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Possible idea for RB?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Possible idea for RB?

While i was thinking (watch out!) about the RB being really hard now a days and only a handful of guilds being able to complete it, i thought if Gree could have another tier of RB for normal and heroic, something like the first ever RB where quite a bit of guilds managed to complete it. of course the end reward wouldnt be as good as the current one. But your guild leader or whoever would decide on which difficulty they would run the RB and only stick to that one and that one only through out the event.

what do you guys think of this? since my guild is done normal and in 13/33 of heroic with 8k orbs leftover and the units arent that great to farm.. i thought this could probably be something worth mentioning this way the entire event doesnt go to waste for all the guilds.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    We are in the exact same spot you are. Its hard to imagine a change at this point. I am sure many other guilds will get to this point also. I would just be shocked if they even attempted to make any adjustments. They did go through the effort to make this RB as tame and boring as they could. 400% more effort for 20% of the previous rewards....Based on the other link on Gree reviews you have to wonder who is running the Asylum.
    ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbAdiQYILSE The Crusaders www.thecrusaders.info Slade - Crusaders Officer

Post Count
    Well if you guys are bored, our guild could use some help getting thru a few more lv's. We are on 31/39 reg we don't have any gem users and only half show up for the attacks. Congrats on getting as far as you have.