Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Danger! Epic Boss Redstone Titan is Here!

Hello, knights!

This week's epic boss, The Redstone Titan is setting your town on fire! Slay him into ashes before February 19!

Looks cool. First EB armor I'm keeping.
    no

Ohhh this is pretty nice, I actually am aiming for EB43 on this one!

Hello

For some reason I need a title for my pos and no one else needs it. It else I can't post.

I have a few questions I like to ask but I can't post any threads for some reason so I hope someone can help me answer these questions.

Does anyone else see te 20% off on top of the gifting on the iOS accounts?

I'm lvl 58 with no epics. But is it possible to get 43eb kills? This eb colors is just what I need. So I like it. Also it looks pretty cool.

Also I redeem 15 gems from the friend referral thing but I didn't get the 15 gems. But it showed that I redeemed it already. But I still never got it. Why?

I also can't upload any pictures cause I'm using my phone. And I tried to manage it and upload it another way but it gave me a error. Is that normal that I can't upload from phone?

Also I copied and paste this cause it deleted what I wrote after I tried to upload. Just saying cause this is the 2nd time I'm writing this argh omg.

Wink Elita!!! I have a suggestion...

Seeing how epic bosses are done in advance (razorwind slip on facebook),
    Why not put in a little more effort in Guild war rewards(11-250) ?

Design never before see legendary armors that will not be obtainable any other way.
    Stats will not really matter since current rewards are not beefed up.

This is motivation for paying players to purchase gems and you get more revenue flow every
    Guild War.

(Know this might be in vain as it may not even be read but worth a shot)

Thank you for posting the notification on the forums and facebook so promptly for this epic boss
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

look better firedrake armour

Quote Originally Posted by Azael x View Post
    Seeing how epic bosses are done in advance (razorwind slip on facebook),
    Why not put in a little more effort in Guild war rewards(11-250) ?

Design never before see legendary armors that will not be obtainable any other way.
    Stats will not really matter since current rewards are not beefed up.

This is motivation for paying players to purchase gems and you get more revenue flow every
    Guild War.

(Know this might be in vain as it may not even be read but worth a shot)
    this isnt a place to talk suggestion.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGods View Post
    For some reason I need a title for my pos and no one else needs it. It else I can't post.

I have a few questions I like to ask but I can't post any threads for some reason so I hope someone can help me answer these questions.

Does anyone else see te 20% off on top of the gifting on the iOS accounts?

I'm lvl 58 with no epics. But is it possible to get 43eb kills? This eb colors is just what I need. So I like it. Also it looks pretty cool.

Also I redeem 15 gems from the friend referral thing but I didn't get the 15 gems. But it showed that I redeemed it already. But I still never got it. Why?

I also can't upload any pictures cause I'm using my phone. And I tried to manage it and upload it another way but it gave me a error. Is that normal that I can't upload from phone?

Also I copied and paste this cause it deleted what I wrote after I tried to upload. Just saying cause this is the 2nd time I'm writing this argh omg.
    Ask your questions in here.

1501 + 1316 = combined 2,817 - just behind Razorwind Platemail+ (2,860) and Nian Wargear+ (2,823)

Certainly nice to see another dual-element

Level 18 i beat it by 1 hit, using moontide. Level 19 I used my moontide and called upon a friend as
    well using Moontide, and together I only beat it again by 1 hit o.O what gives!!!!!!!!! Bug???, Horrible Level Progression????.

So on 18 i beat it with just myself barely, so Id expect If I used 2 in 19, I would get a 25% attck bonus and beat it without even having to use my 2nd armor in battle, but nope It nearly beat both my armors!!!!
    Armors:
    Blaze 99/99
    Moontide 99/99
    Scorchstone 99/99
    Various other 5*'s unmaxed and 4*'s maxed

Enjoyer of F2P games that doesn't encourage, who's got the deepest pockets wins format......

Hoping to get the plus. Since chance chests hate me and i have horrible luck with fusions lol.

if I cant beat lvl 60 of this boss without using gems, my run at this game is.... over.....
    Armors:
    Blaze 99/99
    Moontide 99/99
    Scorchstone 99/99
    Various other 5*'s unmaxed and 4*'s maxed

Enjoyer of F2P games that doesn't encourage, who's got the deepest pockets wins format......

Good luck and lol

Are u android or ios and if u are android plz tell me the name of it,requirements,and what it ranked last war and I might consider joining if I can.