Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Thanks for the heads up A&F

Hey! thanks for the info... just a little curious what is meant by "more valuable" when you are talking about hideouts. In our syndicate, the health has not change, cost to purchase is the same, is there some sort of new strategy involved? they previously did the 1/2 pt stuff when they were up. Is there more than that now? If there is a new strategy are y'all gonna let us know the ins and outs so we can decide how to play the new changes? thanks

On my mini in the master plan a messages popped up saying " join a syndicate to compete in the FINAL BATTLE". If that's true what's next for syndicates?

i dont understand why u have too make things more harder for us crime city is no fun no more and lots of people stop playing. i think i will join them. no all are rich to play with credit card this one.

Thanks for th info, a&f! Sounds interesting, hope it works all right

No mention of the injustice that higher level players get such miserable points hitting lower levels? Looks more like I'll pass on war again. Any stat boost isn't worth the 3-days of effort for me.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Whoa! another daft idea

Whoa! Another scheme to get you to spend more
    Stronger wall, meaning more hit so more gold to score points
    Matching strength so the winner will be the one with bigger pockets
    Small syndicate going for streak will struggle to get it

Basically stats mean nothing anymore, strength per lvl has been made redundant.. They are matching you up on rival list and battle by stats so it doesn't matter how good your stats are per lvl

Only your pride to finish first keeps GREE going, it doesn't mean you a better player if your stats are higher, it just mean you are a richer dumber one....
    No wonder GREE has to come up with new idea to find player with scheme like invite a friend to CC GREEd, they are loosing 100's players a week, yet they carrying on making daft decision...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    Well the wouldn't bother to do it just to make the game more interesting would they?!
    No clue who "the" is but making the game more interesting sounds promising

thx for the info A / F

"Thanks for the heads up A&F, and I forgot to say this earlier, but I hope you are feeling better."

Are you for real? Gree initiate a whole host of changes that the majority of players despise, ie 75% of players dislike the new rivals list - and you are hoping A&F is feeling better. Who gives a f*uck? Gree certainly don't about CC players! Just read the comments from the CC moderators on this forum - they couldn't give a **** about the players and are arrogant f*cks besides.

Just saying...

Thank you Miss A&F for the info...a bit shady still, but at least we have to be ready for yet another "unexpectations". :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by OMD73 View Post
    "Thanks for the heads up A&F, and I forgot to say this earlier, but I hope you are feeling better."

Are you for real? Gree initiate a whole host of changes that the majority of players despise, ie 75% of players dislike the new rivals list - and you are hoping A&F is feeling better. Who gives a f*uck? Gree certainly don't about CC players! Just read the comments from the CC moderators on this forum - they couldn't give a **** about the players and are arrogant f*cks besides.

Just saying...
    And the position of most stupid post on this forum has a new winner! In case it escapes your notice brainiac, the mods here don't run Gree. They have to do what the Tokyo suits tell them (even if they might privately share players' views sometimes).
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Not a particularly bright request. All wall evels will be strengthened and one syn's request isn't going to sway Gree. Besides it's about more gold spend to knock any wall level down or lower your scores because more wall hits if free.
    It wasn't a request, it was a question. Didn't you see the question mark? If we know they will change something, and they don't say what they change why, should we already buy all walls? Maybe the chance is higher level walls and some teams dosent have bricks for it if they buy all now before we know what have changed. If there is one thing I've learned you should never be surprised by the stupidity of Gree.

THANKS FOR THE heads UP!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

So does hideouts becoming more valuable mean more hits required to take them down, meaning more gold required? Or does Gree has something else planned?