Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    A&F that's kinda cheating us... U want hideouts harder so u make more money off gold

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    No mention of the injustice that higher level players get such miserable points hitting lower levels?
    This should be the most important question regarding wars - the higher our level, the more we penalized for it. This is the only game in history where players are being punished for leveling up.
    On one hand you say you want to fight campers, and on the other there is no incentive for reaching level 250.
    The point scoring formula for wars needs to be completely revamped. There is no reason for high level players to get half the points low levels get. That just gives more incentive to camp.

Hopefully this will eliminate the matches getting harder as u get closer to getting a streak goal but I doubt it

Also "more valuable wall" aka stronger wall? Only sounds like more gold wasted 2 me
    Last edited by Danny Clear; 02-13-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Originally Posted by sister morphine
    No mention of the injustice that higher level players get such miserable points hitting lower levels?
    This should be the most important question regarding wars - the higher our level, the more we penalized for it. This is the only game in history where players are being punished for leveling up.
    On one hand you say you want to fight campers, and on the other there is no incentive for reaching level 250.
    The point scoring formula for wars needs to be completely revamped. There is no reason for high level players to get half the points low levels get. That just gives more incentive to camp.

I agree 100%. It's sad that syndicates have to kick out their most loyal and active players because they are deemed as a liability in battles because of their level. I can't understand why I get more more points for defeating a level 200 with 2 mil stats as opposed to beating a level 100 with 5 mil stats

Quote Originally Posted by Noob13 View Post
    Originally Posted by sister morphine
    I can't understand why I get more more points for defeating a level 200 with 2 mil stats as opposed to beating a level 100 with 5 mil stats
    You get more points for the level 200 to penalize the opponent syn for including in their ranks a player who didn't remain competitive.

I just used the numbers as an example but the point I was trying to make is that influence points should be based on the opponents strength as it was in the old pvp events. I know people who are higher level with higher stats that are let go by their team to keep lower level players with lower stats because of the points they give up. They may be the most active people in the syn as far as sltqs, donations (money, bricks, and Uzis) and they are let go due to how the wars are scored. While some people refuse to do events, will not attack rivals for bricks, barely get any Uzis, but they are kept over them because they are not deemed a liability one weekend out of the month

In some syns that may be a tactic. One of mine spent a brief time with a top 100 syndicate with a lot of <100 players in. They were told not to do LTQs until they reached level 100 precisely to avoid levelling.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Thank you very much
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Why has no one said anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrify View Post
    So in other words all this is is a notifcation that something is going to get screwed up again?
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    No mention of the injustice that higher level players get such miserable points hitting lower levels? Looks more like I'll pass on war again. Any stat boost isn't worth the 3-days of effort for me.
    There is so much injustice in this game. But I am wondering why no one has mentioned that since the last update we can no longer go out on a good rob. So the new rival list is really bad.... But on the very rare occasion u land on a hood that has all these great buildings.... U get really excited... U hit the first building and get a dollar. Think never mind there are lots of other good buildings to rob in this hood. BUT NO suddenly all the other buildings have lost the bag over the top of them..WTF?
    Are greedier making us imitate real life and making us go legitimate ..... Might have to change the name from crime city to Real Estate City

That's called algorithms, that's how they work and by far are they perfect!

I think some gold bars would be a nice improvement in the rewards list along with better prizes! This would give more incentive to battle, along with making it actually worth something! Not nothing!

This gal is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by tanioula View Post
    i dont understand why u have too make things more harder for us crime city is no fun no more and lots of people stop playing. i think i will join them. no all are rich to play with credit card this one.
    I think it may just turn into more gold spent toeven get any points! Gree your still headed backwards! Please do a 180° turn and get headed the other way or I promise you will loose more players! I'll tell the whole world you're greedy! Ha, how ya like me now!

Matching equal strenght in battles, matching equal strenght in fights, what's the point of having good stats or a strong syndicate?
    If we get rival syndicates with the same strenght it's all about who can spend the most gold.
    Why not make an event where everyone can put their gold in. Press the button and tell who is the winner. Saves a lot of time.

I'm struggling to even see much point in the wars now . They used to be the highlight of the cycle but now there's little motivation. We'll no doubt battle a bit but by and large I can't really see us breaking a sweat over it.

I agree with you. My syndicate used to be really competitive and loved to battle we would spend hundreds on gold...last battle we didnt bother. Prises not worth it. So we had fun in last battle, but only did about 12. Im thinking we will do the same this battle.