Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

I have a question. Is IP totaly random? We have 15% influence increase. Usualy i get 200-300ip but many times less than 200. Only few times more than 400ip. Lvl89 vs lvl180-230 and so. Or lvl 231 vs 250. Or lvl39 vs 38
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

At level 116 and 11M attack I now run the risk being kicked out of my syn because I can't find a target.

We consistently are playing so many top 25 squads I can't hang.

This war may force me to quit. I didn't buy my vault this time because I CANT FIND A TARGET EVEN THOUGH IM 11M ATTACK

war was the only thing keepin me in this
    Last edited by GucciMane; 02-16-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Well for streak teams and small headcount teams get over it. Gree has been changing battle coding to eliminate streak teams from winning and will continue to do so. For streaks of normal teams they throw everyone like SAS or TAW etc at you.

Some of the changes need to be tweaked again. Seems to be overboard on matchups.

BTW being in a Declare Room (last war) and no Declare Room (this war) no difference to my syn. So Miley is over stating issue and no way the major or significant impact on matchups. It's gree coding.

The bigger issue is the point differential and losses in PVP. Differentials or consistently low pts on PVP plus losses when over 81% stronger are just dumb, uninspiring gold grabs. Figure out another way to get your gold as most of the lower syns that breed future big gold spenders will lose enthusiasm. Heck the old gold timers are as well.
    you misunderstand me.....it's not that you in particular are. It's that most top 50 teams are which means they are facing much weaker teams than they should. Trust me, we have not faced but maybe 1 tough syndicate and even on that syndicate we put up 265k IP. When all these teams avoid each other it means they ruin a top 500(or worse) syn's day.

[QUOTE=GucciMane;1202531]At level 116 and 11M attack I now run the risk being kicked out of my syn because I can't find a target.

I agree with most posts in this thread but something is seriously wrong with this post. I'm 10mil attack and in a top 50 syn, although we've been flirting with top 25 all this war. And I have no trouble finding a target. Now, I sometimes get 200 IP for hitting a lvl 200+ and I'm lvl 147, but I have found a target in every battle. Even the ones we got smashed by top 10 teams.

Ok so we bought the wall attack for $500 million after trying to take down a level 10 wall and barely made a dent. The very next war we hit the level 10 wall and the damage didn't change at all and the points didn't increase. So basically you killed the wall attack bonus. The points we are getting even when the lower level walls are down is nothing like what we were seeing before. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    you misunderstand me.....it's not that you in particular are. It's that most top 50 teams are which means they are facing much weaker teams than they should. Trust me, we have not faced but maybe 1 tough syndicate and even on that syndicate we put up 265k IP. When all these teams avoid each other it means they ruin a top 500(or worse) syn's day.

Gotcha! We have not been so lucky. Nothing lower than 70 for us. Been hoping though. Seen a lot of pics of bad mismatches from 1-25.

[QUOTE=Smuuve;1202824]
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    At level 116 and 11M attack I now run the risk being kicked out of my syn because I can't find a target.

I agree with most posts in this thread but something is seriously wrong with this post. I'm 10mil attack and in a top 50 syn, although we've been flirting with top 25 all this war. And I have no trouble finding a target. Now, I sometimes get 200 IP for hitting a lvl 200+ and I'm lvl 147, but I have found a target in every battle. Even the ones we got smashed by top 10 teams.
    I am 99% sure Gucci really means he will get kicked because he won't make quota. Taking on those teams he probably has to hit command center for some teams. The rest probably not many pts because near or below his lvl to get any points. Heck with one team I was better off hitting command center...got more pts than a PVP or risked losing some PVP.

Been said before but Wall Tweak is a Joke...

Making it harder to take down a Wall & then, actually reducing the points for hitting a Wall... WTF???

Best Points I've received from hitting a Wall this Event has been 29!
    Before: it was always 40 points for a Hit & 80 points for Final Blow...

Players, especially in smaller & weaker Syndicates are having to use Gold to defeat Walls...

Now, that may be good for your Backpocket in the Short Term BUT, in long term you've just p*ssed off even more players & you seriously want us to Recommend this Game to Friends!!!???

Only + side of Wall Tweak is that it has affected the ridiculously strong streaking camper syndicates but, it's only slowed them down a bit...

My Syndicate Members buy their Gold on personal preference BUT I've been telling them to NOT USE ANY GOLD FOR WALLS, as that is just a crazy waste of resources!!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Quote Originally Posted by dat guy View Post
    so where is all this feedback begging you to give us stronger hideouts?
    this!!!!!!!

+1

My synds dl is about 8 million, he is about 2 mil higher than anyone else in our synd. Last battle about 1/2 the time he could beat the opposing dl. He has only been able to once or twice this battle. We had a matchup that the opposing dl was 39 million! That is 5x higher than our best player, everyone we scouted was better than our best player.

So glad i quit!!!!

I quit the game for good a couple of weeks ago and haven't looked at the forum until today. Had some morbid curiosity on how Gree would screw up the game more. Sounds like they succeeded. Too bad, was a fun game and I will miss the great people I got to know, but I will not miss the Gree non-sense. Join the masses, quit the game, stop spending your time and/or money!!

rTo call this a heads up is insulting. First, we have seen the same syns multiple times. One we just fought for the4th time. Second, the new matching has put us up against teams that are much stronger. Our streak team has been very successful in the past, as matchups were easier. 2 days notice to prepare for a different kind of war is rediculous. You guys at Gree have become so greedy and keep demanding more time and money to be invested in the game, that all the fun has been taken out of it. What was once a fun social game that I didn't mind spending money in to get ahead and compete on a higher level has become a job that I'm forced to pay for or get left behind. You clearly aren't listening to your customers. To top it all off, the top teams are paying for houses with their battle for top, and Gree is smiling all the way to the bank. This game is not sustainable, and those who spend lightly (since when was $100 a month for gaming really acceptable to be considered lightly) are quickly being left in the dust.

To FC (yes AOW) and sas: you guys need to take a look in the mirror. You are being scammed. You can buy real estate for the money you're spending. You spend more money here than your average American does on their house payment. Your sending your hard earned money to a corrupt company based in Japan. And you think it's entertaining? This is dumber than actions of the US government. Get real.

Our syndicate completed 34 battles and we were matched up with three syndicates, two times each. I didn't think this was supposed to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by PammyHoJo View Post
    Our syndicate completed 34 battles and we were matched up with three syndicates, two times each. I didn't think this was supposed to happen?
    Once per 24 hr day per Syn so you can get them 3 days in a row like SAS or TAW etc

hideouts our now too strong,it got to the point where we would only have 25 mins left on the clock by the time we had knocked down their wall. We had to give up on hitting walls. plus it didn't help that it was only the last day where we was matched against teams that was around our rankings. alot of them was 700/600 ranks higher then us. give us back our old walls, most teams are not gonna want to spend gold hitting down walls.