Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Lightbulb Upcoming Battle for Empire City Changes

We are making a few modifications to the Battle for Empire City Event based on player feedback that we hope will improve the event and create a better experience for you all.

Syndicate matching: We are tweaking a few configurations with how syndicates are matched. We expect these changes will achieve 2 goals: to create better matches and increase variety of the matches. Before, there were a few particularities with the algorithm that would occasionally result in very strong syndicates being paired against very weak syndicates, as well as some syndicates battling the same rival syndicate over and over. We hope that our changes will create more fair fights as well as reduce the incidence of repeat matching. While we can't reveal our "secret sauce" for matching syndicates, we can say that this new system will take into account average syndicates strength, the number of syndicates members, and the number of event points your syndicates has earned, as well as a few other factors, and as always, some degree of randomness.

Hideouts: Make sure you are investing in hideouts for the event this weekend! We are making these more valuable for syndicates, so make sure your syndicate has them lined up and ready to go!

Thank you. This is the kind if information that we appreciate prior to the event starting.

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up

While I have you here A&F, would you mind explaining the logic behind the difference in points awarded when I win a fight during battle. As in, why one hit is 300 points and the next can be 600?

It would be greatly appreciated

So I guess this means they're gonna uprate the strength of the walls to reflect that L10s could huff and puff and blow them down in 2 minutes.

Will you remove the possibility to buy walls during the war weekend? If not I don't see why we would by all walls now before we know what you've changed. A few to cover the first hours of fighting yes, but not all 50-60 of them.

I dislike the end of the war prizes! are extremely small if occupied a say over at 250 ... awards for the war well would need to be the most attractive! Well I spent two days and I've tried to participate in all the battles in the end if I'm ranked 283 to I add only about 22,000 to about as much in attack and defense! is very little ... the last war were i was up to play in all the battles ... I knew awards, but not gathered to see how I add in total!: (

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

We don't have enough bricks for 50 level 10 hideouts curtesy or the crap rival list.

Hideout / wall strength is going up. Therefore you will have to use more hits and gold to bring them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity_1985 View Post
    Hideout / wall strength is going up. Therefore you will have to use more hits and gold to bring them down.
    Well the wouldn't bother to do it just to make the game more interesting would they?!

Thanks A&F!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

So in other words all this is is a notifcation that something is going to get screwed up again?
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Thanks for the heads up A&F, and I forgot to say this earlier, but I hope you are feeling better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Thanks A&F we appreciate the info

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Will you remove the possibility to buy walls during the war weekend? If not I don't see why we would by all walls now before we know what you've changed. A few to cover the first hours of fighting yes, but not all 50-60 of them.
    Not a particularly bright request. All wall evels will be strengthened and one syn's request isn't going to sway Gree. Besides it's about more gold spend to knock any wall level down or lower your scores because more wall hits if free.