Robbed a/by player with far less/more statuses?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Robbed a/by player with far less/more statuses?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Robbed a/by player with far less/more statuses?

What's happening here Gree, 20m attack can now rob 37m defense. Also 9m attack is robbing the 15m one????? What the h ell is this, we spent thousands of real money to buy pixels to protect us at least from robberies but now you take that, and your explanation to this is that "you hve to keep new players interested"?? but while you do that you screw the ones who have already spent a lot of money! I was going to leave as it was and stop playing without complaining about all your other errors, but this is monumental. Im getting every penny back from Apple, even if that costs mre money. Many others in my syndicate are already requesting to have their money back...

A suggestion for everyone spending gold: Dont buy more gold to build stats on this game, it's a scam. If you're smart you will stop doing it at least until gree fix everything (specially this). One way of doing this is having all top15 team organize a gold boycott and contact every other top25 team. This is big time bs.

GREE your "skill points" bs no longer works to explain why this happens, you've fecked up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    you've fecked up.
    Watch your language please, there are children on this forum.

Thank you.

Anyone has a list of the rob payout buildings?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    50% is the magic number. All you need is half of your rivals defense in attack and you can commence fire.
    Three things to remember:
    1.) This works in your favor too
    2.) If they're on your rivals list, they can retaliate.
    3.) The closer that atk# is to the 50% def threshold, the lower the successful rob rate
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    50% is the magic number. All you need is half of your rivals defense in attack and you can commence fire.
    Three things to remember:
    1.) This works in your favor too
    2.) If they're on your rivals list, they can retaliate.
    3.) The closer that atk# is to the 50% def threshold, the lower the successful rob rate
    Thx, I know all this now. This doesn't make it less of a robbery. I know it works in my favor, but that doesn't mean I should be able to rob someone with 100m stats if I have half their stats, that doesn't make sense, no matter how they explain it... If the majority think this is right, then no wonder GREE keep messing with the gold values and getting away with it (if you know what I mean).

Just another reason to discourage gold spenders

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Thx, I know all this now. This doesn't make it less of a robbery. I know it works in my favor, but that doesn't mean I should be able to rob someone with 100m stats if I have half their stats, that doesn't make sense, no matter how they explain it... If the majority think this is right, then no wonder GREE keep messing with the gold values and getting away with it (if you know what I mean).

Just another reason to discourage gold spenders
    this has not changed.