DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So is there 6 rounds of BOSS??

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

So is there 6 rounds of BOSS??

A&F can y'all tell us please if bosses will trigger eventual since there is a 6th round of 300 kills? So far I can't get boss to launh. Please let us know

Banned
    Post Count
    it has started, relaunch your kindler ;]

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah sorry about that, the event is over, I'm seeing if we can turn off the syndicate goal. Sorry for the confusion.

Post Count
    Just one more f**k up by gree, que the 100k "we are sorry" prize

Lurker
    Post Count
    3 accounts has seen the splash screen and used all energy and stamina and no boss will this change

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy ray View Post
    3 accounts has seen the splash screen and used all energy and stamina and no boss will this change
    Dude... we're not even out of the 1st page yet. Did you read A&F's post?
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Banned
    Post Count
    So... now you tell us. This has been questioned since DAY ONE. You mods monitor the forum. You know the issue. You only address it after the fact??? This is an equivalent of no show, no call on a work day.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    This is an equivalent of no show, no call on a work day.
    That pretty much sums GREE up into a single sentence.

I want to believe that it's the big-shots who are actually running things, that are confining and restricting the hiring of more employees to ensure a quality product. Problem with that is the oversight with things like this "What is Love? VI" popping up. That just seems like negligence for what would have been a simple fix.. Additionally, it would appear that there's virtually no QA for Android (at least), given the obliviousness of various bugs (synd goal contribution list to name one), that have been an issue since the start of things.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    That is one very cruel joke A&F.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    So... now you tell us. This has been questioned since DAY ONE. You mods monitor the forum. You know the issue. You only address it after the fact??? This is an equivalent of no show, no call on a work day.
    To be fair - the issue was directly addressed almost 2 days ago, though easily missed if you had bypassed the source thread:

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The event is for five days this time due to scheduling, but the text was not updated. We're fixing the text for the next time; you still only need 5 (which is good, because you can only complete it five times this time).

Post Count

Final Reward??

So does this mean there is a final reward for finishing all 5 instead of 6??

Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowda View Post
    You will either have received it by now or missed the boat (when your synd completed 5/5 and you took-down your 100th boss)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Yeah sorry about that, the event is over, I'm seeing if we can turn off the syndicate goal. Sorry for the confusion.
    so when was there this news no 6th boss then I want my gold back I wasted now what you put a post in to let who know 20 ppl read that but not a BIG NEW THREAD ON THIS NEWS feel like calling the POLICE RIGHT NOW

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowda View Post
    Yes... I got the super duper reward for killing 100 bosses and the syndicate completing all 5 goals. The last 3 prizes in this list were from the Epic Boss event, so no dramas there!