Lol what happen to this game! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lol what happen to this game!

Post Count
    Welcome back, Ging! Again. Just installed the game back myself (wrong move) and who-hoo, Battle for Finland!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Hey GIN! Good to see you again.

Should have stayed away from the game (but never the forum)

Stat inflation and cost of events has gotten out of hand for sure. Top players are sitting at the 50-100+ Million range. Event costs are through the roof (WD is actually one of the cheaper ones now)

Hey theif good to still see you here old friend! Your still helping the community out with your great info? Gree named a unit after you right?
    413 983 651

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
    It's stupid now. I remember thinking, "Ok, gotta get my vault as soon as gold goes on sale when the war starts" lol
    But still gets fun at times, especially thanks to people like you who come out and help lil' pp's like our lil' faction during events where even normal goal would otherwise fall somewhere 'out of reach' lmao ^_^

Banned
    Post Count
    noooooo...dont come back. It will take couple of mortages to play this game at top level as a free it can be done, but U wont get very far on events

Banned
    Post Count
    Hello again gin.

Post Count
    Wow, Gin. Good to see ya'.
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this game is a waste of data and storage delete it now... only reason I still have it's because I'm trying to buy all the bonuses myself with my income per hour. 5 times a day for 5 min. to collect and donate.
    Download the app Palringo. Join the group {B34ST CLAN}.......

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.GIN View Post
    Hi guys long time no see! For all of you who still know me I am doing well and quit the game, deleted my base! Game was getting boring... So this was about 4-5 months ago, well last week I get the itch to give it another shot why not right? also I wanted to say hello to old friends of mine that I use to be in factions with... But what in the blue hell has happened to this game! All games evolve and go through changes but this game had turned into noting more then a money pit! I can't do noting on no events without having to spend $500 or more lol, that's just terrible and no fun at all. Here I thought let me leave for almost six months and maybe try a come back, you know to see if Gree had listened to there customers and turned things around! I will stick to my flappy bird and other flappy bird knock off apps lol, nice seeing you all again, I am not quitting MW again but will just sign in once a day just to see if old friends messaged me...
    You sound much wiser gin
    Yours retired,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    Hey theif good to still see you here old friend! Your still helping the community out with your great info? Gree named a unit after you right?
    I try and help where i can. I'll provide any information that i come across and still run the Boss loot trackers (last WD was the first time we didn't have an epic boss) although they have become more like health trackers...they are all inclusive on the epic boss.

Lol i wish. Would love to see a final loot item on the Epic boss named "Thief" but i won't hold my breath.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    What's up Gin! Hope all is well.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    You sound much wiser gin
    Yours retired,
    ++++++1

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    What's up Gin! Hope all is well.

Stone where you been man! Have not talked to you in forever! Pm when you get the chance
    413 983 651

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I try and help where i can. I'll provide any information that i come across and still run the Boss loot trackers (last WD was the first time we didn't have an epic boss) although they have become more like health trackers...they are all inclusive on the epic boss.

Lol i wish. Would love to see a final loot item on the Epic boss named "Thief" but i won't hold my breath.

No worries thief I am going to start the petition to get a unit named after you! I remember when they gave devin one and he helped the community out big time but not as much as you! Let's get a infantry named after you called master thief, with sick attk and def and a nice bonus to go along with it...
    413 983 651

Post Count
    No worries thief I am going to start the petition to get a unit named after you! I remember when they gave devin one and he helped the community out big time but not as much as you! Let's get a infantry named after you called master thief, with sick attk and def and a nice bonus to go along with it...
    Haha no petition required. Just always thought it would be fun. Devin (like Sgt Rud) put alot of time and effort into their threads. I put together alot but my commitment wasn't as intense as theirs (i just tend to space my out over longer periods of time so that i don't burn out too quickly) Both great forum members in the last year worthy of their own great recognition.

Nice bonus...i do like the sound of that though! (Health Regen Bonus seems appropriate )
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Haha no petition required. Just always thought it would be fun. Devin (like Sgt Rud) put alot of time and effort into their threads. I put together alot but my commitment wasn't as intense as theirs (i just tend to space my out over longer periods of time so that i don't burn out too quickly) Both great forum members in the last year worthy of their own great recognition.

Nice bonus...i do like the sound of that though! (Health Regen Bonus seems appropriate )
    how about a bonus that says f uck gree and give thief a vault every time he clicks the unit
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/