PIRATE UNITED NATION and GREE are a crock, and the game is pay to win. Disillusioned! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PIRATE UNITED NATION and GREE are a crock, and the game is pay to win. Disillusioned!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6 View Post
    So those on top are losers? As i recall you were one of those on here asking for help for the raid boss. I suppose i am one of the losers as i showed up to your faction and dropped gold to help you guys out. I will not make that mistake again!
    Lol? First of all thats an opinion, and it's my opinion. Second i have no clue wth are you talking about with my faction asking for your help.
    And rather if you like my opinion or not, it doesn't mean it isn't true.
    This is a fact. And a soon as you understand it and sink it in, the better is for you.

Good luck

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidz View Post
    Lol? First of all thats an opinion, and it's my opinion. Second i have no clue wth are you talking about with my faction asking for your help.
    And rather if you like my opinion or not, it doesn't mean it isn't true.
    This is a fact. And a soon as you understand it and sink it in, the better is for you.

Good luck
    Lol go back and read my post bud, you know the quote? I was replying to 2mblaz. So let that sink in, i could care less about your opinion.

Post Count
    This game has always been pay to win and the top spenders group together... Nothing new there. I feel like I have gone back in time seeing the title though...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by taynak View Post
    This game is so pay to win its unbelievable... whats even more unbelievable is that the thread " Who Thinks PIRATE UNITED NATION Faction Is Made Of Gree Employees? or hackers?" is locked so that people can't respond...

every time you send a message to gree you get the same response back on every subject.

i don't call pirate united nation hackers... but thats just because i don't think that gree would be that stupid to let all that money slip through their hands...

While i have spent a little on this game, i am still pretty strong now thanks mostly to all the faction events that are out there... but even still i have run into people with an 18 million attack and defense... and lets not forget that lovely little bug that comes up every now and again... where you go check someones stats and they are lower than yours so you attack them and then you lose and then go back and look at their stats again and they went up... so you close out of their profile and open it up and their stats are higher again... yeah gotta love that one...

and no matter how many times i put in a bug report on that i still get the same response... "thanks for contacting gree, we don't care that there is a bug cuz we are making a $hit-ton of money and we don't want to fix the game if its making this much money" (not really but seriously its the same response to everything...)

i will never spend money on this game ever again... not while one faction is completely dominate in all things because they spend a small fortune... and you can't completely say that it's bonus gold... because you have to spend a small fortune just to get that bonus...

i really liked this game when i started playing it a couple years ago... but now im just disillusioned and only play it because of the friends that i have made in my faction...

this post was really about me getting the frustration off of my chest... it's really sad that you can't find a single MMO today that doesn't have a pay to win structure... especially one of the games that i find really fun to play...

i was so happy that there was a game better that the mafia one that gree had... but unfortunately... this game is even more pay to win than almost anyone i have ever had...

whats even sadder is that these people who do buy a small fortune worth of gold, who have so much disposable income, don't even play daily....

I have been playing daily for nearly two years... and what kind of loyalty does the game show me? barely competent units that don't even come close to the units that you get for the small fortune you spend on the game...

Now, i know that a lot of the people who play the pay to win game are going to respond with all there dribble about how if i want strong troops i should buy them or to quit complaining... and all i can say to you is that you are all cowards... you have to spend your hard earned (or not) money to be number one in a mobile game... it's like playing Skyrim and using the console commands to cheat everything into the game... lame...

i don't even know how much i will be playing the game anymore... most likely i will sell everything in my base and donate it to my faction and just uninstall the game, not because i don't like it, not because i don't believe in the company... but for the shear fact that i don't see one other faction on the winners list...

Pirate United Nation, while being smart enough and wealthy enough to take advantage of the major flaw in this game, should be banned from any further faction events... give some of the other factions a chance to get into the fight....

but like i said... most likely i will be leaving this game... sad... i really liked this game too...

I don't agree on having to spend tons of money to enjoy the game, but that's gives you no right to bash Gree or sup simple as that. Everyone pays to win my friend just remember that! Weather it's sports or entertainment or gambling you have to pay to win! The Yankees dident win a million World Series for free, or the bulls, or celtics, or Steelers, or Cowboys to win championships they all spent big money to win and that's how it works! If sups way of winning is to spend money them so be it that's the choice they made and no one else! So just enjoy the game or come over to flappy bird like I did
    413 983 651

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I happen to know several members in Pun none of which are GREE employees. Thier leader is actually realy cool, sup just have deeper pockets than most and they stay that way by getting #1 and recruiting others with deep pockets

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Several good posts, along with bad here. The first responder got it right about the ferrraris. You can play for free and have great fun, no one promised that all 4000 plus teams here were going to get a shot at first. I road race motorcycles for fun. Some guys have huge budgets and resources. I don't have the same resources they do. I happy knowing I will never be world champion, I have some guys at my own level and as long as I can beat my buddies from time to time, I have fun. Sometimes they beat me. We beat our chests, talk our smack, go race and congratulate each other on whatever the results are at the end. None of us would consider cheating or using some advantage not allowed by the rules. Sometimes getting beat is as much fun as beating others. Compete at your level. Know what your limits are,and compete with others at that level. I would never ask the organizers to ban the more well funded guys so I could improve my position. There's a lot more pressure at the top. I'm quite happy with my back marker group of friends. We may be slow, but we have a great time doing it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Also, I have games in sup1 and sup2, and play them all on the same weekends. Did I lose to myself. Members switch which one they play in all the time. Who is sup1? Who is sup2? I think of us as one team. Each has diff goals for spending, as do the other sups. Has nothing to do with dominating the game, as has been suggested in the past. It gives anyone who wants to change their spending, to still remain within the family and chats. Each team decides who is charge, and how it will be run. Each one can decide to use sup in their name, or not. We do have some basic guidelines for all, which is more common sense then trying to control anyone. Our main rule is no cheating. Despite all the bs posted in the past, it still remains. You cheat in a simple game, more then likely you cheat in real life. I hear we should find it boring at our level. I do enjoy winning, no doubt. I do find aspects of the game boring. I enjoy the people I meet. It's been said over and over,that's why so many of us still bother to play.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is just a game, the value placed on it varies by individuals. Play within your means and enjoy the comradeship of your team mates simple. I for one am not jealous of others who out spend myself as it doesn't devalue the friendships and laughs gained along the way within my faction. Some wars we all buy gold other wars none of us do but we still have fun.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Several good posts, along with bad here. The first responder got it right about the ferrraris. You can play for free and have great fun, no one promised that all 4000 plus teams here were going to get a shot at first. I road race motorcycles for fun. Some guys have huge budgets and resources. I don't have the same resources they do. I happy knowing I will never be world champion, I have some guys at my own level and as long as I can beat my buddies from time to time, I have fun. Sometimes they beat me. We beat our chests, talk our smack, go race and congratulate each other on whatever the results are at the end. None of us would consider cheating or using some advantage not allowed by the rules. Sometimes getting beat is as much fun as beating others. Compete at your level. Know what your limits are,and compete with others at that level. I would never ask the organizers to ban the more well funded guys so I could improve my position. There's a lot more pressure at the top. I'm quite happy with my back marker group of friends. We may be slow, but we have a great time doing it.
    Hmm.....praising my posting AGAIn ???

Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    hmm........not going to waste my popcorn ere

Hail PUN
    seems i have to waste some of my delicious popcorn ere

and if there is any chance, would like to race you in my bike, in a proper track, road race bored me, lol .....moo

Banned
    Post Count
    Also, I have games in sup1 and sup2, and play them all on the same weekends. Did I lose to myself. Members switch which one they play in all the time. Who is sup1? Who is sup2? I think of us as one team. Each has diff goals for spending, as do the other sups. Has nothing to do with dominating the game, as has been suggested in the past. It gives anyone who wants to change their spending, to still remain within the family and chats. Each team decides who is charge, and how it will be run. Each one can decide to use sup in their name, or not. We do have some basic guidelines for all, which is more common sense then trying to control anyone. Our main rule is no cheating. Despite all the bs posted in the past, it still remains. You cheat in a simple game, more then likely you cheat in real life. I hear we should find it boring at our level. I do enjoy winning, no doubt. I do find aspects of the game boring. I enjoy the people I meet. It's been said over and over,that's why so many of us still bother to play.
    Interesting info you shared here, so i imagine where it may get boring, say event starts that has ~5 days and you can finish it in like couple hours - the rest of days nothing to do, no challenge?

On several accts in both SUP1-2 - each has to score like 500k+ pts right? So it's very expensive, but with maybe vast budget for free time, why not lol People wonder if you ever face each other in battles - you gave answer - same guys in same chat room going like - eh, let's go at it see if we outtap ourselves? lmao

This game was basically won bu PUN/SUP like 8 months ago or so when you went at it with over 80M close with Ferrs in Ireland (?), afterwards all was for #2/3 and now only for #3, i agree why bash winners - they won, that's fact, just play for fun and at what your lvl allows you, if new name pops up at top, would mean maybe they got completely bored and folded [highly doubtful tho]

Banned
    Post Count
    Hmmm. Little birdy telling me all is not "fair" in the state of Denmark. Gold kickbacks they said or something like that. It seems it takes place in an rv at a junkyard, you know like the one that tuco stashed the body into when he flipped out after meeting Walter white to buy the "stuff". Keep em hooked on that blue...err gold stuff and get a bunch of gold kicked back to you if they spend enough for your monthly quota. And it all takes place in that rv in the junkyard. You can't make this stuff up. It is a nice rv though. Does it have a kingside bed in it? And where are them motorcycles? Just starting my investigation and you know when hank is on the case we will get to the truth. Did I say case? Hmmm. Don't you find it strange to spend 80k gold on a single crate unit? So does hank and hank is aware that they don't. They are as bad as the phony balony hackers we all saw get dked last event. More to come. Hank out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Schrader View Post
    Hmmm. Little birdy telling me all is not "fair" in the state of Denmark. Gold kickbacks they said or something like that. It seems it takes place in an rv at a junkyard, you know like the one that tuco stashed the body into when he flipped out after meeting Walter white to buy the "stuff". Keep em hooked on that blue...err gold stuff and get a bunch of gold kicked back to you if they spend enough for your monthly quota. And it all takes place in that rv in the junkyard. You can't make this stuff up. It is a nice rv though. Does it have a kingside bed in it? And where are them motorcycles? Just starting my investigation and you know when hank is on the case we will get to the truth. Did I say case? Hmmm. Don't you find it strange to spend 80k gold on a single crate unit? So does hank and hank is aware that they don't. They are as bad as the phony balony hackers we all saw get dked last event. More to come. Hank out.
    +1 for Breaking Bad reference. =D
    Through chaos comes clarity

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hank wouldn't have a clue what the truth was if it slapped him silly. Heard a certain lawyer type, really isn't. I heard hank and buddies were the ones hacking that auction leader board. So you buddy fer rap was cheating? I've seen him supposedly spend over 125k on a crate event in the past

Post Count
    You cheat in a simple game, more then likely you cheat in real life.
    This is a good point. I wonder if you know about... never mind.

The reason this wasn't locked to start with was because some actual discussion was previously taking place, along with the usual finger-pointing and flaming. We seem to have gone past that point, sadly.