PIRATE UNITED NATION and GREE are a crock, and the game is pay to win. Disillusioned! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PIRATE UNITED NATION and GREE are a crock, and the game is pay to win. Disillusioned!

Lurker
    Post Count
    btw, does anyone know if the vip thing is ever going to be fixed? I almost never see anyone on the vip list...

Banned
    Post Count
    VIP list works fine for me on both android and iOS.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am waiting for Sup 2 to get tired of always being second and take on Sup1 lol. It would be fun to watch . Good luck taynak

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    I am waiting for Sup 2 to get tired of always being second and take on Sup1 lol. It would be fun to watch . Good luck taynak
    No SUP2 will always be second, don't think they have the guts to be nr 1, unless.....all the players move from SUP1 to 2 and vice versa, lol.....moo👀

Post Count
    Quality Rant, I typically just kick my dog when i'm i a mood like that, but that's what works for me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great responses taynak, I agree with you whole-heartedly. (I would've replied with quote but it was way too long =P ).
    Through chaos comes clarity

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Guys..... I know some of the folks in sup....the just spend what they spend..it is their money....our faction RESPECT ALL FEAR NONE....has made a decision to just try to compete at our level....we cant run at their level...we have fought in all 18 wars ...wish greemhad different tiers of prizes like high school football....based on attack of group....but in current format it is most money wins...but we find it fun just playing for fun and buidling relationships
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The issue is that people dont play yhe game correctly.
    People dont understand that they all losing to the game, even PUN family are actually losers.
    How come they are losers when the lead with greater stats, base, iph or whatever?

So its simple, when you play games you wanna beat the game and get finish it while here they win each other while the game actually beating us all, so who that actually play and figure a away to be ontop of everyone on his level so people wont be able actually raiding him while he grow and smile and actually not spending golds, thats a winner right there.

No money spend = beat gree, stronger then anyone on his lvl, beat the players. Simple.

Everyone can spend hundreds of dollars and be one of the best, doesnt require any brain or strategy. Well good for you.

My two cents.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I love COUNTRY CROCK SHED SPREAD!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whammo View Post
    I honestly can't tell if this is a troll...
    Not a troll. Probably a 12 year old. He did mention playing Skyrim. Lol
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidz View Post
    The issue is that people dont play yhe game correctly.
    People dont understand that they all losing to the game, even PUN family are actually losers.
    How come they are losers when the lead with greater stats, base, iph or whatever?

So its simple, when you play games you wanna beat the game and get finish it while here they win each other while the game actually beating us all, so who that actually play and figure a away to be ontop of everyone on his level so people wont be able actually raiding him while he grow and smile and actually not spending golds, thats a winner right there.

No money spend = beat gree, stronger then anyone on his lvl, beat the players. Simple.

Everyone can spend hundreds of dollars and be one of the best, doesnt require any brain or strategy. Well good for you.

My two cents.
    Your 2 cents worth $100 each ^_^

That's THE only way to beat the game = to stop spending that's it... Somebody wrote those on top are real losers and it's true... just estimae how many schools/hospitals or playgrounds or stadiums could be built that kids could actually exercise PHYSICALLY instead of tapping where each tap is $ thrown away for useless garbage pixels... free play should be exactly that - free play, anything overboard = addiction, sadly it's very hard to admit having one, instead trying to explain and find reason as to why someone would throw enormous amounts on pixels that may be gone pretty much anytime...

BTW there'a a LOT of ex-PUN/SUP players retired i guess it dawned onto them what kind of stupidity they had themselves involved - hats off to their sanity return and enjoyment of normal life again...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Not a troll. Probably a 12 year old. He did mention playing Skyrim. Lol
    obviously your not a reader... otherwise you would have seen my post where i said play the game in between work loads.. troll

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    Great responses taynak, I agree with you whole-heartedly. (I would've replied with quote but it was way too long =P ).
    i was going to shorten it but it was just to good of a reply :{P

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    many people are retiring even in SUP. They just rotate people and who wants and is willing to pay a lot will get into SUP1. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Dude, stop hijacking everyone's threads with your off-topic rant. Create your own thread.
    he cant, he doesnt have 10 posts yet

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    Your 2 cents worth $100 each ^_^

That's THE only way to beat the game = to stop spending that's it... Somebody wrote those on top are real losers and it's true... just estimae how many schools/hospitals or playgrounds or stadiums could be built that kids could actually exercise PHYSICALLY instead of tapping where each tap is $ thrown away for useless garbage pixels... free play should be exactly that - free play, anything overboard = addiction, sadly it's very hard to admit having one, instead trying to explain and find reason as to why someone would throw enormous amounts on pixels that may be gone pretty much anytime...

BTW there'a a LOT of ex-PUN/SUP players retired i guess it dawned onto them what kind of stupidity they had themselves involved - hats off to their sanity return and enjoyment of normal life again...
    So those on top are losers? As i recall you were one of those on here asking for help for the raid boss. I suppose i am one of the losers as i showed up to your faction and dropped gold to help you guys out. I will not make that mistake again!