Looking for a new guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a new guild

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looking for a new guild

I have 2 accts looking for a new guild to call home.
    Lvl 102 5 mill
    Lvl 146 6 mill

My current guild doesn't bother with raid boss after normal is done.im looking for a guild that finishes or at least puts the effort in to try and finish looking to stay in top 100 and be part of a family of guilds that work together.i currently use groupme and line but prefer groupme.pm me with guild info.

Post Count
    You should be bless that your guild is strong to finish normal boss now. My guild still at 36/39.

Unless you're high gemmer and dedicated to do high level boss and plan to finish Heroic, then you should voice to your guild founder or officer.

If you just doing natural mega and expect officer to finish off the high level boss, then you probably can be a jumper for some guild to earn some units but don't expect to be part of the guild and receive the quest unit.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey, you want to join Our guild? We finished top 400 in the last battle. We are looking for great players like yourself and can help you get higher stats. We don't BS, just hard workin at donating and battling. 997922424. Give us a try.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just so you are aware, MOST guilds are not finishing this raid boss

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My guess is 4 guilds will finish heroic. All RK guilds count as 1. Since they have the highest attack player in the game that probably finishes RB for all their sister guilds.

With 5-6 million attack. your FA is what? around 16 million? Just fyi... if you were in a 60 member guild you would need around 27k gems just to do your fair share of damage to complete heroic portion. 17.8 billion damage per person. So don't be to hard on your guild.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Even with 70m per fa, I'm finding it difficult.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Who are your four guilds?
    RK, FUN, SB and who?