Bring big country back petition - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bring big country back petition

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by one man gang View Post
    3 pages and no details as to why he was banned? Anyone going to elaborate for us?
    gree wont say, and i suspect bc wont either. its against forum rules.

then again, this whole thread is against the posting guidelines. suprised we aint all been banned.
    Pagoda no good.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I like how he suddenly went quiet. Well played grimmy. Although that is a large amount of losses for that glitched account. And also you cowardly didn't tell him your syn name, must be scared he will declare war on you...
    So reading between the lines am I right in assuming he was banned for wall postings? If he was abusive and breaking language rules them yes he deserves his ban. Don't break the rules and then cry about a ban kid.
    If you wanna do the crime, then you gotta do the time.
    Act like a man and quit whining.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I like how he suddenly went quiet. Well played grimmy. Although that is a large amount of losses for that glitched account. And also you cowardly didn't tell him your syn name, must be scared he will declare war on you...
    So reading between the lines am I right in assuming he was banned for wall postings? If he was abusive and breaking language rules them yes he deserves his ban. Don't break the rules and then cry about a ban kid.
    If you wanna do the crime, then you gotta do the time.
    Act like a man and quit whining.
    Jeez you are slow

(1) The syndicate name is in the image I posted
    (2) I wasn't banned, it was some other bloke.

If you can't keep up with the conversation it's probably best you don't join in.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Jeez you are slow

(1) The syndicate name is in the image I posted
    (2) I wasn't banned, it was some other bloke.

If you can't keep up with the conversation it's probably best you don't join in.
    Reading comprehension seems atrocious. I read the first part of Pedro's as being about your exchange with MeatFarts (Urgh!), and the second part about this Big Country person (was disappointed on opening this thread, as I'd thought it was going to be about either the 1980s band or the movie ).

Believe it or not Pedro was paying you a compliment there. Big news just in; Hell has frozen over!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LOL and I tought sas didn't welcome cheaters.... Grim reaper is a evidence that's not true ahhaha

Post Count
    Hmmmmmmm this is getting weird
    337-753-666

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Reading comprehension seems atrocious. I read the first part of Pedro's as being about your exchange with MeatFarts (Urgh!), and the second part about this Big Country person (was disappointed on opening this thread, as I'd thought it was going to be about either the 1980s band or the movie ).

Believe it or not Pedro was paying you a compliment there. Big news just in; Hell has frozen over!
    Oh God this is awkward, I feel like such a knob right now haha

That's the thing folks big country truly has no idea why he was banned and according to the terms gree doesn't have to have a reason nor do they have to give you a reason for banning you. That is the main focus yo this thread... When he tried to load up crime city it gave him what he thought was some kind of error message and to contact support. He did thus he was notified he had been banned. The problem here is with the policy and how vague it is...
    Pigs like Mud.... But Humans taste better!

3 Teams
    .....Top Team Highest Rank 17th
    Raid Boss Min 650 Greed Gold......SLTQ Min 650 Greed Gold.......Battles Min 60K IP
    Pig Farmers Advert http://youtu.be/4sAHmzYXSAE................... E-Mail pigfarmerssyndicate@gmail.com

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Farmers View Post
    That's the thing folks big country truly has no idea why he was banned and according to the terms gree doesn't have to have a reason nor do they have to give you a reason for banning you. That is the main focus yo this thread... When he tried to load up crime city it gave him what he thought was some kind of error message and to contact support. He did thus he was notified he had been banned. The problem here is with the policy and how vague it is...
    perhaps its time for him to make an appearance in this thread then.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    In that case.... Boooooo GREE booooo
    337-753-666

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If what somebody claimed earlier - that big country runs his mouth; I've never heard of him before so have no opinion - then a ban could be for that. I think it's happened before at least once. Whatever, it's silly to expect this to be aired openly on the forum, so he and you as his friends if you wish to support him should follow A&F's advice.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    BIGCOUNTRY got banned because he is the syndicate leader of a syndicate that had several thousand uzis donated to them that was hacked. Its nonsense to think he didnt know about this donation in his own syndicate. However i belibe anyway that its the leaders responsibility to make sure it doesnt happened and he needs to be held reaponsible for this with hacked uzis. Therefore he got banned. If its right or wrong of gree to ban him for it its another question.

Post Count
    so there is a band from the 80's called big country?

who knew?

Post Count
    I'm sure he knew about the donation. What is impossible for anyone to verify, is whether the donated uzis were hacked or acquired legitimately. No one can verify that, so why is he being held responsible?

It's fine to ban the hacker, but how would the receiver confirm how the uzis were acquired? More germane to this thread, how could Gree expect Big Country to know that these were hacked uzis unless the donator messaged him on his wall stating so?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid T View Post
    I'm sure he knew about the donation. What is impossible for anyone to verify, is whether the donated uzis were hacked or acquired legitimately. No one can verify that, so why is he being held responsible?

It's fine to ban the hacker, but how would the receiver confirm how the uzis were acquired? More germane to this thread, how could Gree expect Big Country to know that these were hacked uzis unless the donator messaged him on his wall stating so?
    Lets just say not many people have thousands of Uzis to themselves on one account, most Uzi purchases are under 500 so if several thousand were donated in one go its pretty obvious that its a hacker