Bring big country back petition

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring big country back petition

Post Count

Bring big country back petition

This is a.petition to not only.change the unjust due process system. It's to also show show gree, and crime city, that we deserve to be treated fairly. They now need no proof to remove somebody. They should have a responsibility to hear all.sides of any issue not just one. i may never see the BIGCOUNTRY 588206207 account again. But if any member from infamous ones crew, the reel bosses, brewskis or pigs world order was unjustly removed, they know I'd be knocking doors in for them to help out.

Lurker
    Post Count

Wtf gree this will only cost you money

I will definitely stop talking about or recommending your games and cease to give you a dime if u don't fix this unscrupulous act

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You guys need to expound on the reason for his removal...without presenting a case with more details, how do you expect to gather a following?

Lurker
    Post Count
    While GREE may have the right to terminate a player's account without notice once they suspect a breach of the terms or conditions, I believe that GREE has a responsibility to due process and principle of natural justice. After a player has invested hundreds of hours and money in their player/account, they should be provided with details of the alleged breach and given a chance to respond. More importantly, if penalty is indeed meted out then it should match the offense. Terminating a players account should be the last straw and only reserved for the most serious offense.

It appears this case may not have been handled fairly. If so, then I support the petition.

Lurker
    Post Count

Decline in moral = decline in participation => decline gold spending

When you remove someone who has not only been a loyal player, but also a grassroots business developer of your game, you also remove a great deal of respect and intrigue to CC or any of your other games. I know with a name like MeatFarts I can't command a great deal of respect off the bat, but that's why I chose this place as a safe haven away from my life outside of here. All for fun and fun for all.

I met BigCountry when my previous syn was breaking down and leadership was going in more directions than I thought possible. It was at that point when I decided to hang it up and move onto a more simplistic, less time-evasive game like The Simpsons or any game King puts out. BigCountry encouraged me to continue playing. All that he requested in return was that I stay active in chats, show up and perform well during events and donate in-game cash, bricks and tokens to the syndicate (per usual). I wouldn't be nearly as active now if it hadn't been for him pulling me back into CC.

Decisions are often made in large companies based on hard-fast rules/policies, but I strongly urge you to reinstate Big Country biased on his OVERALL contribution to your company. He's been a steady advocate and has devoted a great deal of time and money into your game while getting others to not only become but remain active in this game/lifestyle, CrimeCity.

Lurker
    Post Count

Restore Big Country's Account!!!

I have personally witnessed some unfair and downright greedy things from Gree, but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!! Without any explaination of the so-called wrong doing, terminating ANYONE'S account is wrong. Worse than that, we are talking about a player that has continually spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game and helping other players learn how to play and enjoy it as much as he does (did). I am appalled that this company has no problem taking someones money month after month and then, on a whim or unconfirmed accusation choses to shut it down, and with no explaination!

Even if I didn't know Big Country I'd consider this ridiculous, but I do know him and I know he doesn't cheat. He should have a chance to respond to an accusation not just get cut off completely. Not only is it unfair to him but it is unfair to the members of his team who count on him, as well as rely on and appreciate his leadership.

I will not give one more cent to this company until this has been resolved!

GIVE BIG COUNTRY HIS ACCOUNT BACK!!

RedStarr

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, I hate to continue to be the devil's advocate, but...I feel like you guys all know something that you are not saying to the rest of us. Sorry if I have an unnatural interest in this thread but BBig country has been robbing me on and off for several months. I never supplied a revenge link so he sought me out. I guess based on your posting, he may not return. Perhaps I should seek my revenge on his buildings when I next see him on my rivals list...lol.

But seriously guys...details are needed for you to gather a following (although I do realize, I am helping to "bump" this thread with my mere presence).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If it's the same big country that I've heard about in game then he deserves to go big country and a big mouth from what i hear. But if it's a different one then my apologies and hope it gets sorted out

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm also very familiar with unscrupulous acts (see link below).
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...8with+proof%29

It's a shame these kinds of things happen. It certainly makes the game that much less enjoyable. It creates animosity and decreases the trust of the players/customers for the company, that they'll do the right thing. (As if that trust wasn't broken long ago)
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Big Country is a known cheater and deserves to have his account banned. I also encourage Gree to ban your account as well for supporting this cheater.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i do not know big country and have actually never heard of him. There's certainly mixed opinions of him in this thread alone.

I don't think gree picks names out of a hat to ban. I think if a player hacks or cheats, gree should ban him, without notice or explanation. something severe must have happened for BC to get banned tho. because there's plenty of hackers that continue to play the game.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Big Country is a known cheater and deserves to have his account banned. I also encourage Gree to ban your account as well for supporting this cheater.
    Who pooped in your cereal this morning?
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A product which has had a great amount of investment needs to comply with a reasonable process, if any suspected wrong doings. Holding a leader responsible for any alleged wrong doings is plain wrong. Gree mods can you please contact the player and answer the queries?

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    That is exactly what A&F invited him to do - contact our support team and have a discussion. We don't hold public hearings on the forum - for both the player's privacy, and also because the court of public opinion never has all of the facts.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    indeed. there is something glaringly missing from this story.
    Pagoda no good.