great!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: great!!!!

Banned
    Post Count

great!!!!

So I load up crime city and my stats have went from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    And people can't get in, rival lists are messed up, droids having issues activating epic boss etc...

Any mod wanna explain?

Banned
    Post Count
    Why don't we all send a ticket to gree.....and wait 5 days for a message asking for your code and name, even though you sent it in the original ticket.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondmccabemfc View Post
    So I load up crime city and my stats have gone from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.

you're welcome.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So I load up crime city and my stats have dropped from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.
    or alternatively.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow your posts make sense.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    thanks for your appreciation.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sarcasm not appreciation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    so you claim understanding of sarcasm yet you cannot see it?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So I load up crime city and my stats have went from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.
    Not on CC, but a couple of times I've logged onto Kingdom Age and found my stats halved and two LTBs (and no other buildings) missing from my kingdom. Quitting and reloading brings it back.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    This happens when the game is being updated. After the update, your stats will return.

--Personal Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SollyLlama View Post
    This happens when the game is being updated. After the update, your stats will return.

--Personal Experience
    Yup. People are just on an old data set, which causes newer items (and their stats) not to display. Get on the new data set by leaving the app open while connected to the internet for like a minute and then closing/reopening.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yup. People are just on an old data set, which causes newer items (and their stats) not to display. Get on the new data set by leaving the app open while connected to the internet for like a minute and then closing/reopening.
    Exactly CJ, I tried explaining this to these fools but they just wouldn't listen.